Photoshopchop.com

Photoshopchop.com (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/index.php)
-   CHOPS IN PROGRESS (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Mini (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7601)

Chopsta 07-11-2004 01:27 AM

wow i need tons of help, especially from the airbrushing community of psc.. lol
i spent bout 25mins on this and its pretty bad, how can i improve it? and does anyone know where i can find seat and dash from this angle? thanks a lot guys/gals
http://img21.exs.cx/img21/4482/Minicopy.jpg
o and i used komp's wicked chop as a reference for the roof.. hope thats ok

joemomma95 07-11-2004 02:24 AM

I don't think komps roof(or lack of roof) will help you with this one, the cars are on similar angles but they are just too different to match up. You will actually be able to see into your interior where komps you hardly see the interior. I'd look for an interior donor pic by looking for convertibles...any and every convertible you can find look for that right angle. As for the roof(or lack of) try drawing out a skeleton of what you want to brush with the line tool....make the whole thing, not just the parts you'd see in real life, make the back of it the bottom the top all sides..this should help to get an idea if your parts are gonna look right. Then take the brush to them and fill in what you'd see at the angle your looking...

If you have AIM look me up...joenlisa84...good luck!

brasher 07-11-2004 04:00 AM

lol, i was watching the couple in the background playing tonsil hockey!!!

Not bad so far mate, Like joe said.... the donor is not quite the same, Looks like a cool project though.

hav_lova 07-12-2004 12:37 AM

agreed^^^

i think you should attempt to finish it without references... like draw what you want on paper and go from that

komp 07-14-2004 11:03 AM

WELL CHOPSTA i didn't even say you could use my ca and your not gonna use it either before you steal someone's part/HALF a car you ask them first.
And wasn't you the kid who once accused me of stealing your name cos i wrote Kompsta once :rolleyes: .Any way like i said you better remove this car cos ll i can say it's stealing someone's part's hope the admin's and mod's can see this.As for the car :unsure:

tarek2kool 07-14-2004 12:05 PM

stealin woah i din know you invented that convertible what ever its called i guess hes jus using it reference dumass

komp 07-14-2004 12:50 PM

YES STEALING he stole my pic from my thread with out me knowing so that is stealin plus you didn't notice the KOMP COPYRIGHT in the corner. But the point is he POSTED MY PIC UP on a site with out my consent :unsure: dont you get that is it too hard to take on in your brain .

Chopsta 07-14-2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tarek2kool@Jul 14 2004, 11:05 AM
stealin woah i din know you invented that convertible what ever its called i guess hes jus using it reference dumass
exactly i didnt "steal" shiat son.. i am going for the same roof style as yours in your chop.. i AM NOT copy and pasting I am BRUSHING it.. or is that not ur point? are you just fussing over the fact that i pasted ur chop into my chop ONLY to show people what i was hoping to achieve? cuz if thats it ur just a idiot for bringing it up.. and yea i dont recall u inventing brushing roofs or thiis style.. im pretty sure i got this general idea of brushing a roof like that from 'glacius'.. and the only reason i pasted ur chop into my pic is because it was at the same angle and i wanted to COMPARE.. wow, u should just be flattered that someone wants to recreate a part of one of ur chops!.. for example when i wrongfully used IAC's bumper on a chop of mine, i made a mistake i was wrong and shouldnt have used it.. BECAUSE.. i copy and pasted it on my chop and didnt ask him for permission.. ok IACOSKI one of or argueably THE best chopper known to the photoshop culture.. I copied and pastied one of his brushed bumpers.. which may have took a few hours... this is how he responded to it..

(WORD FOR WORD) "Heh I don't know why but I feel very happy that I see my front bumper on Your chop.... I understand that everybody takes bodykits from blitz, zender,abt or other tune companies but from me???!?! thanks I'll take that as a kind of appreciation
cheers mate "

and the chop i did was complete shiat that i used him bumper on, it didnt look good at all, relfections were off didnt fit right or flow with the car.. and thats what he said! if u dont beleive me then check for urself.. last post HERE
so i end by telling you this komp, i will stop brushing the same style of roof as urs..
because there is no reason i have to because i am not stealing!

komp 07-14-2004 01:34 PM

EXACTLY well if it's glaciu's idear why look at my pic YOU TOOK ME Y PIC WOTHOUT MY CONCENT YOU LITTLE FUKIN shiat.YOUR shiat AT CHOIPPIN ANYWAY .you really pissed me off now let's judt say you wont be chopping when you rpc is infected you little **** :lol: hope you got a good antivirus mate

Chopsta 07-14-2004 01:38 PM

ok well if its glacius idea.. then i guess we should PM all the airbrushers and tell em to stop brushing? is that what ur saying? ur idea of stealing is completely off my friend

komp 07-14-2004 02:01 PM

Can you remove my car out of your thread

arkley 07-14-2004 02:14 PM

haha komp just got owned!!!

komp 07-14-2004 02:38 PM

Arkley mate i seen your pic on dm your a little fukin rat bout 14 years of age 5 ft tall come on msn and talk bruv Komp_46@hotmail.com

Chopsta 07-14-2004 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arkley@Jul 14 2004, 01:14 PM
haha komp just got owned!!!
lol haha id say so.. but yea anyways komp.. the only reason i put ur car in my pic is because i wanted to give u credit... but w/e guess ill remove it because of ur strict copywrite laws :lol: hah..

komp 07-14-2004 02:52 PM

Actually chopsta your the one that got owned mate COS ONLY NOOBS HAVE TO COPY so whats a matter cant think of your own cars arr dear oh dear mate you got onwed well you owned yourself

Dasru 07-14-2004 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by komp@Jul 14 2004, 05:50 PM
KOMP COPYRIGHT
So you have gone through the nescessary registration to get your image proeprly copyrighted and paid for?

Your image is NOT copyrighted, anyone can use it, if you dont like it then i suggest you either PAY for a copyright license or f*uck off

Chopsta 07-14-2004 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by komp@Jul 14 2004, 01:52 PM
Actually chopsta your the one that got owned mate COS ONLY NOOBS HAVE TO COPY so whats a matter cant think of your own cars arr dear oh dear mate you got onwed well you owned yourself
i didnt copy shiat son.. i dont know how u manage to continuely talk out of ur @ss like this but u do it well .. and copywritten? hmm i call bullshit.. and maybe im not the best chopper but i dont strive to be nor ever will be im just doing this for fun, because it ur not having fun then its not a hobby.. and for the record im not removing ur pic from mine.. cuz i will continue to use it as a reference.. lol copywritten thats just funny... :lol: ur lucky ur a good chopper cuz i would have no respect for you..

komp 07-14-2004 03:12 PM

Shows how much you know mate your work get's copyright already.Anyway i'm asking you too remove my car out of that picture

Chopsta 07-14-2004 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by komp@Jul 14 2004, 02:12 PM
Shows how much you know mate your work get's copyright already.Anyway i'm asking you too remove my car out of that picture
uh no "mate" im pretty sure there is some legal shiat that u have to go through.. and no shiat u want me to remove it.. but i dont think im gonna sorry man ;)

tarek2kool 07-14-2004 03:53 PM

yo komp jus shut the nuck up mate you know its a bloody picture u retard whhat about the original picture did you ask the photographer to use it u retard just shut tthe nuck up you sohuld be happy someone is interested in your skills or wtv dude your wack