Photoshopchop.com

Photoshopchop.com (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/index.php)
-   OFFICIAL PSC CONTEST (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Second place in contest 41 (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19234)

Taunus76 09-18-2006 11:32 AM

Second place in contest 41

I just need to ask all of you, is it just me that don't understand the out come of the contest?

I agree on the 1st place, but 2nd place, what happend there?

I'm not saying that it's a bad chop, but there was alot of the other ones, that was better.

iMARC 09-18-2006 11:37 AM

youre not alone ;)
the first one is ok but not the best overall IMO...
second has kinda good idea but others have better execution and also good ideas...

cheers

Taunus76 09-18-2006 01:04 PM

I,m not giving up this easy.... Some thing is wrong here....

Can´t I get a comment from an admin, please

Justincredible 09-19-2006 06:52 AM

I agree the outcome surprised me alot...

MRWILDE 09-19-2006 08:09 AM

The outcome was done on voting by the members ... I checked IP addresses to make sure that cheating did not happen. Those are your winners based on the vote. If you want to see different winners then maybe all of us should be voting.

Its kind of like all those people that complain when a new government is elected and they didn't even vote.

VipFREAK 09-19-2006 10:00 AM

In all honesty I forgot about 2nd place voting.

Taunus76 09-19-2006 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRWILDE
The outcome was done on voting by the members ... I checked IP addresses to make sure that cheating did not happen. Those are your winners based on the vote. If you want to see different winners then maybe all of us should be voting.

Its kind of like all those people that complain when a new government is elected and they didn't even vote.

I hope that you not saying, I did not vote. I used about a hour on it. I watched all the entries, and the ones I liked, i saved to me desktop. Then I kept switching between them, deleted the ones that had flaws, until I had two left. That's the two I voted for.

Do you have a count on how many people that voted?

I´m not blameing admins, I´m blameing all the users, that did not vote...!

MRWILDE 09-19-2006 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taunus76
I hope that you not saying, I did not vote. I used about a hour on it. I watched all the entries, and the ones I liked, i saved to me desktop. Then I kept switching between them, deleted the ones that had flaws, until I had two left. That's the two I voted for.

Do you have a count on how many people that voted?

I´m not blameing admins, I´m blameing all the users, that did not vote...!

Understandable .... total votes in on contest 41 was 65.

Carty 09-19-2006 01:24 PM

haha wow, 65 votes... to be honest, I havent looked at the contest since the last one I entered... #18..