Photoshopchop.com

Photoshopchop.com (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/index.php)
-   GENERAL DISCUSSION (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Who remembers? (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29134)

SuhaiL 07-05-2010 10:59 PM

Who remembers?

Haven't been on here in ages, who remembers the days of glacius, ricky sals, etc

Mondala 07-06-2010 04:40 PM

Ahhh, Legends! We never forget those.

GTR 07-06-2010 09:04 PM

i think i rememer you lol
i definitly remember the enzo in your sig ;)

IgorDesign 07-09-2010 01:49 PM

I don't remember those, but I remember the days of PSC, Black, Fat, Azza, me and many more...
Those were the good days. I'm not really sure why all those guys stopped posting, including me. :)
But hey who knows! Maybe the old crew will gather again some time... We'll see.

kennykro 07-09-2010 05:14 PM

Know what you mean Igor

AzZzA 07-09-2010 05:25 PM

Igor you are the man <3

Had a bust up with mike, Pissed me off so much.. I gave up on this site, Ever since him and his cronie think it's funny to 'rip' me. So i moved on. Peace Out PSC

t0tal 07-10-2010 11:38 AM

I do.. I would include Brasher to that list as well :D

blackace 07-10-2010 12:34 PM

**** YEAH!!!, getting a mention and dont worry im working on a nice comeback lolz, but sorry Suhail no idea who ya are but its nice to see some vetrain members comin back lolz and dude towards the old crew, we should all work on a PSC old skool chop ;)

Reckoner 07-10-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuhaiL (Post 240414)
Haven't been on here in ages, who remembers the days of glacius, ricky sals, etc

Yeah I remember those guys. I dunno why it's quiet around here these days. It used to be really cool to see all these great choppers posting their stuff.

Mike Minnillo 07-14-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzZzA (Post 240480)
Igor you are the man <3

Had a bust up with mike, Pissed me off so much.. I gave up on this site, Ever since him and his cronie think it's funny to 'rip' me. So i moved on. Peace Out PSC

kids and their drama :rolleyes: its an online forum. no need to take things personally.

and good to see you again, suhail!

WildmanProductions 07-15-2010 02:07 PM

I don't know if you knew this Mike but this is the internet and it's serious ******* business. We work hard and play even harder. So take 5 and let me know when you're ready to make the commitment necessary to take the internets seriously.

Mike Minnillo 07-15-2010 03:59 PM

http://jamiedubs.com/fuckflickr/data...ess-police.jpg

kennykro 07-15-2010 06:20 PM

lol, I'm with mike on this one, lighten up

Jetster1 07-15-2010 11:17 PM

Anyone remember those wacky chops I used to make?
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/3...avecopy7js.jpg

Mike Minnillo 07-17-2010 12:51 AM

Jetster posted outside of the mini thread? What is this world coming to? And your chops always kicked ***!

GTR 07-17-2010 07:49 PM

jester your chops were ace :( we demand more.

Carty 07-30-2010 05:18 PM

I always enjoyed jetsters chops.. there were lots of others we are forgetting haha I would say that 99% of the people that were posting when I first joined aren't here anymore.. another thing I find as funny is how terrible everyone was with photoshop.. look at the winners from the first 15 contests..

PSC as I remember it

MrWILDE = faked his death haha
NOGOD666 --changed to---> dreamv2.0 = always had the coolest signature
rednteg = the redlining .gif avatar
misterphotoshop = the yellow lamborghini sig and the only other member about 5,000 posts
fattie64 = the original blizzy (speaking of, im sure the people on here now have no idea who blizzy is)
hav_lova = obsessed with lindsey lohan (wonder how he feels now)
Glacius = the first really good brusher that I can remember -> went to digimods
firefly = weird Finnish guy that seemed to love golem enough to put him in his sig
OmicroN = another member with a sweet signature and would help anyone with PS
GSX4G63 = the animated turbo avatar
hyntkid = started manga as far as im concerned
brasher = the aussie with the humping storm trooper
suzq044 = OBSESSED with her stock blue neon
briandyche = funny name
rickysals = fantastic brusher, actually works in graphic design or something now
iacoski = another ridiculous brush chopper, right up the with glacius
Tony Riley = the only tooner better than me (in my opinion haha)

and every active member submitted a chop into the monthly contest

Im sure im forgetting plenty.. but these are the guys from wayyyy back in the day, which was a wednesday if you were wondering..

Manson_cs 08-04-2010 07:00 AM

Nice too see my name missed off!!!!!

Remember everyone in that list.... good ol days

GimpChoppa 08-04-2010 08:15 AM

@Carty> Glacius announced his retirement from chopping last week on Autemo.com, such a legend. He has family to deal with these days and he's busy. Thought you might like to know.

And where's Cloud on that list! he's a legend too. He is involved in a bussiness now called "Gurnade", making money off this stuff!

WildmanProductions 08-04-2010 02:50 PM

haha I defintely remember Blizzy