Photoshopchop.com

Photoshopchop.com (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/index.php)
-   GENERAL DISCUSSION (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Whos actually still kicking around (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29903)

blackace 11-25-2010 09:50 PM

Whos actually still kicking around

Just wanted to get a quick idea of who's actually still kicking around, ive been seen these new kids everywhere but none of the golden oldies from my "generation" on PSC, like igro , raven, twink, honda007, GT-R, fattack, i know kennykro's still knockin about somewhere lolz, carty and davinci, Where the **** are you guys lolz, i still check here from time to time, but tbh i aint chopped in ages lolz, imma knock one out this weekend for a PSC return lolz, make it my grand re-entrance lolz anyway let me know where you guys are so its gonna be worth posting lolz

kennykro 11-25-2010 10:36 PM

yeah, i am still around. School has taken up my life, when I was in high school I could never figure out how people had more time in the summer than during school. I know now. I have been getting more 2-4 hour nights in the past three months than i care to count.
FYI I have been using markers for school lately, and they are super awesome.
I will try and post some of my school stuff sometime. It's on facebook for those of you who have added me there.

blackace 11-26-2010 12:44 AM

nice to here it dude, ive had to take time from chopping to be a family man lol, my sons 2 on sunday, i feel so old now lol, lets see who responds to this thread lol

kennykro 11-26-2010 05:30 PM

I have been wondering about davinci, he used to be on here all the time, and an awesome mod. Raven is still around a bit, she entered the drawing battle. I hope some of the others make a comeback sometime, there was some major talent there.

Murcie_LP640 11-26-2010 06:51 PM

I'm still visiting the forums but I haven't chopped in half a year.

blackace 11-26-2010 09:17 PM

well ya'd best get working on one lol i aint chopped in about 3 months so get the mouse from out of the cupboard and start designing lol XD

WildmanProductions 11-26-2010 10:25 PM

I check up on things about once a month or two
haven't finished a chop in a while though

fattack 11-29-2010 11:04 AM

im still here most days i perv in without signing in - havnt done any work for a while though due to no laptop :( fail

IgorDesign 12-03-2010 10:50 AM

Haven't checked this forum for a long time and thought I see what is going on. Just saw this topic so thought I'd say Hi! :)
I'm not choping any more, and not visiting any of vt forums. Not sure why but it's not interesting to me any more. Guess the good old day of choping have pasted.
Agree it was such a great atmosphere around here and had a lot of fun with guys named above...
P.S. I luv you guys!!! :love:

Dj Twinkles 12-03-2010 03:27 PM

My new years resolution has gotta be that I start chopping again...
Schools been hectic for me... Just finished Last friday just awaiting on my results...
Guess Ill be roaming the site more frequently since I finally got a stable internet connection and I finally gots my wireless working...

kennykro 12-03-2010 08:33 PM

Fattack, Igor, and Dj...wow, this is impressive.

fattack 12-04-2010 06:40 AM

talk about the original nutters :)

kennykro 12-04-2010 10:30 AM

not even....but from a while back, when you talk originals you have to go back to MRWILDE...I think that was his name.

Mondala 12-04-2010 04:46 PM

Nice to see a lot of our old crew checking in... I think PSC always had a great atmosphere which was key... and the old crew was an amazing bunch ... and a new generation is possible with some of the active members we have but the site could use a lot of work to make it feel better, more alive! Possibly I'd like to find a dedicated webmaster/car/photoshop fan/guru to manage psc.

ps. mrwilde. my old roomie probably still misses psc very much! lol I'm sure he lurks now and then :)

mad::matt 12-04-2010 05:02 PM

I'm still here. Not that it matters, I don't really contribute much but I check here everyday anyway.

kennykro 12-04-2010 09:11 PM

Mondala, I have been wondering...mrwilde started psc, correct? How did you get it? I hope it was an awesome bet or something.

Mike Minnillo 12-05-2010 07:20 PM

what about me, you @$$holes?

WildmanProductions 12-08-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Minnillo (Post 243059)
what about me, you @$$holes?

no cares about you, you duck twat

Mike Minnillo 12-10-2010 05:49 PM

dont make me bust out the ban stick, brent!

WildmanProductions 12-10-2010 06:08 PM

oh noes what will i do without PSC!? My life as I know it will come to an end....

:biggrin1: