Photoshopchop.com

Photoshopchop.com (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/index.php)
-   GENERAL DISCUSSION (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Fast five! (http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30373)

mglavina 02-15-2011 01:15 AM

Fast five!

Another way I'm hoping to get this forum again is through the classic Fast & Furious. Tones of modified cars in all there movies, should give people tones of ideas for chops and what not.

Trailer has been out for a while, and there are many other spy shots and spy videos relating to this movie. I know for sure I will be seeing the new fast and furious (fast five) on opening night, as I am a pretty big car fan. I was just wondering what your thoughts are?

Who else is going to see the movie? What do you guys think of the trailer? What do you guys think of the past movies? What do you expect in this one.

Topic is open for any type of related discussion, love it or hate it.
--> Movie Trailer - Clickyyyy <--

My opinion? Looks more based on action then cars, I hope they don't lack on the automotive part to the movie. I also hope they have some serious cars that have been modified through more performance base then just visuals like bodykits and neons. Each to there own I guess.

Reckoner 02-15-2011 01:33 AM

It looks like it might be entertaining-ish. I don't think I'll watch the whole movie though. It'll probably be like the last one when I got up in the middle of the movie and did something else.

WildmanProductions 02-15-2011 04:08 PM

they filmed part of it here in Atlanta/GA and there are a bunch of local cars in it that won't dissapoint when it comes to looks and performance :cool:

kennykro 02-15-2011 04:22 PM

The cars have always been good, it's the impossible stunts and the acting that make it suck. I hardly remember the last one, it was that bad.

BadBlood 04-29-2011 06:02 PM

seen it twice already , its freakin awesome

Mike Minnillo 04-29-2011 11:26 PM

will hopefully be seeing it in the next week or so. though the movies have gotten pretty cheesy, im a sucker and will go see anyone that they make. my brother saw it today and said that they set up for another one, so i guess ill be seeing that as well.

mad::matt 04-30-2011 05:03 AM

I've not even seen any of the previous F&F's. Probably should at some point.

Murcie_LP640 05-01-2011 02:03 AM

This seemed like it was the best of the lot for me. Least surprisingly because of the cars on offer but also because The Rock didn't suck at acting as much as I thought he would. He was at least more entertaining than Mr. Diesel.

I'm slightly annoyed with the ending though. Not because of the cliffhanger but because of a couple of niggling facts that car buffs will no doubt be throwing popcorn over with regards to a certain Koenigsegg. I know I was, even though I didn't actually have popcorn.

WhytBoi 05-02-2011 03:03 AM

I have one question though.. Do you think the skyline won, or the challenger?
(was it a challenger? Or a charger? I always confuse the two)
I say the challenger won because there's only a handful of upgrades for the skyline available, and I'm pretty sure the challenger isn't stock anymore. But my bro says the skyline because it's just far superior to begin with. What do you all think?

Murcie_LP640 05-02-2011 08:56 PM

^ It is a Challenger, and considering the race at the end was entirely CGI I don't think the amount of upgrades available for either would have mattered that much. And despite the fact the R35 looks stock in the movie, it only took a few months for people to get over 1000hp out of the VR38DETT, and Mine's has also released a tuned version of the R35.