Thread: Ahahahaha
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 07:58 AM   #7
White Wolf
PSC MEMBER

White Wolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Sha$XL@Sep 6 2004, 05:31 PM
well my new comp has been giving me so many problems since i got it that i actually laugh about em now. first of its been giving me shiat about internet connections (this is an on and off prbolem) then sometimes i'll turn it on and ill get a message saying some important file is missing (again an on and off problem) over the past month i've tried everything to fix it, reinstalling my network software, doing multiple system restores, using the back up cd's dell gives to reinstall software, using he dell support cd, and most recently just re-installing XP. well i did that, go to turn my comp on and guess what???

FATAL BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

"physical memory dumping in process...
physical memory dumpin complete"

AHAAHAH now my win xp cant even start up. s.o.b...

aint that the story of my life

i cant even pinpoint what went wrong. i have most things everyone else has on their comps. a music downloading thing (WinMX), photoshop prog,

plus im running my version of Norton Anit-virus, never turned that off...

the last web site i went to was speedy-cars.net, and it seems like after that my comp started giving me real problems that just messed up my comp, but how could a website do that, ive been to that site millions of times before..

well good thing i got a warranty...... (if it even covers whats wrong with my comp <_< )
hmm... did you just do a normal format or did you write 0&#39;s to the drive?

Writing 0&#39;s completely cleans everything on the hdd its like binary..

1 is on
0 is off which is the same as

1 is data
0 is no data

capice? :P