Thread: Mustang Gt-r
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 08:45 PM   #4
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

SirSuspended is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah ricky is right, theres no way in hell that car is going to be less that 60 grand. if you look at the competition, maybe a stock viper or m3 or sl55 or corvette or camaro or possibly a porsche, it cant be possible to have a 440 hp stang that is a limited edition be even under 80 thousand.

stock mustangs are 22,000$ and a fully loaded svt is around 35000 i think....do the math, its impossible to have a gtr with side exhausts, tuned engine, 20 inch tires, cf wing and hood and interior, custom headlights/tailights/interior, and a fastback top 3000$ more than a stock one. ford would lose an incredible amount of money.

i garauntee you, if they ever produce that car, they will make no more than 600 a year and the price tag would be over 80000$, not including the costs of moving up in line, bribery, etc.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (civikid &#064; Jul 22 2004, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if i wanted a handjob id do it myself</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewey)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>ah ha&#33;* so they DO make bigger diapers&#33;* that deceitful woman told me i had to learn to use the tiolet&#33;* well, fie on the toilet&#33;* its made slaves of you all&#33;* ive seen it sitting there..lazy, slothful, porcelain lay about feeding on other peoples doo doo while contributing nothing of its own to society&#33;* YOU GET A JOB&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
SirSuspended is offline   Reply With Quote