View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 02:16 PM   #12
S_I_N_i_C
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

S_I_N_i_C is on a distinguished road

research 2012 farther then the hurst publishing owned "history channel"(see "yellow journalism")
2012 has been researched to death since the early 90's, its really nothing new. the main stream has hooked onto it thanks to clever marketing for the new "blockbuster" movie coming out in a few weeks.
remember, its scientifically proven that your brain works at a lesser rate if your afraid, in other words, they want you to be afraid because you loose the ability for critical thinking
http://www.grahamhancock.com/news/index.php
Quote:
2012 Science or Superstition
2012 Science or Superstition
A Disinformation Original Movie

December 21, 2012: the end date of the sophisticated Long Count Calendar created by the ancient Maya in Central America. Countless books and websites, magazine articles and newspaper headlines debate its meaning, with enthusiasts in two camps: those forecasting apocalypse–the end of time–and those who see a coming renewal, a rebirth of consciousness.

Adding fuel to the debate, some scientists see the increasing number of natural disasters in recent years as evidence of a catastrophic climax of events in 2012. How much of what we're hearing is science and how much is superstition? In this film the leading researchers, writers and scientists in the field tell us exactly what this date means to them, why it's important, and what we should expect.

Featured in the film are Graham Hancock, John Major Jenkins, Daniel Pinchbeck, Alberto Villoldo, Anthony Aveni, Robert Bauval, Jim Marrs, Walter Cruttenden, Lawrence E. Joseph, Alonso Mendez, Douglas Rushkoff, John Anthony West and Benito Vegas Duran.
don't fall for the end times bull sh*t, seriously, they said the year 2000 before that, nothing happened..i wasn't surprised