View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 11:59 AM   #22
OmicroN
Pizza is good...

OmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Forum Diplomat 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to OmicroN Send a message via AIM to OmicroN Send a message via MSN to OmicroN

Quote:
Originally posted by usb@Oct 17 2003, 06:19 AM
my ****** arse u put the colour in you lieing piece of dog hair ball ****......i think u got the picture coloured, made it black and white and swapped the stories around..........hmmm a person like you is someting that hangs and breeds off scum!!

ALSO....OMICRON IS OFF BLUESFEAR!! (DID U STEAL IT OR R U THE SAME PERSON)?
is that comment toward me? not very nice you know...

I'm not the guy from bluesfear, but I have had this nickname for a long time now. I've used the nickname omicron for at least 5 years. I've also been using photoshop a long time as well.

If your accusing me of posting the color'd image, then your wrong, because I color'd that in using curves, and layer masks. want the .psd?

I&#39;ll just add that bluesfear.com is a really nice website though. Kinda funny how he uses this nickname too. He&#39;s good... too good. <_<

Last edited by OmicroN at Oct 17 2003, 11:11 AM