View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #31
GTR
Super Moderator

GTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightstale View Post
maybe grading, beginners, intermediate, and advanced choppers, especially in the chop comps to make it a more fair playing field, for the different grades also a pet hate of mine, people post a chop to show off their work, and have it COMMENTED ON, with the amount of people I see coming through here on a day to day basis, there are only very few people that actually comment on the chops.
the different sections for chops has been brought up before. the reason its not like that is because it singles out people and then you have the job of decideing what class of chopper you are.
and the lack of comments is probably because people are busy i mean even the people who have been regulars for years have disapeared lol.
but mondala says hes working on a whole new site design so that should bring some people in.

GTR is offline   Reply With Quote