Thread: top 5???
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 04:35 PM   #20
wonderboy
PSC MEMBER

wonderboy is on a distinguished road

Mmm, mind if i ask his name ( or his nickname ) as he sounds like someone i would know or who would know me, or know about me. Although i'm quite notorious in that society for things i did involving them almost all over the western cape I have and will never join any of them. I'm still not an angel although after i met my girlfriend and had a baby 2 years ago ive kept myself "clean" and out of trouble but I find anyone who feels the need to advertise his speciality on his body by way of tattoos is kak stupid coz here if you have those everyone including the boere ls on your case imediately. Did you know or know about that guy that got shot in that driveby shooting in Halt road earlier this year, Puppet ? He was actualy 1 of my best friends and i was still with him and green-eyes in the car bout 20 minutes before it happened then they dropped me off coz they were on their way to pick up stock and i didnt wanna go with. So to me that was the final sht then i decided theres way to much i still wanna do in life to end up like that, specialy after achieving so much in life for my age allready having grown up in 1ste river most of my life!

Hey the 1st of my friends have just arrived outside, he's got a heavily, heavily modified 2004 WRX Sti which i can hear from a mile away so i gonna go now, its bad manners to work on pc while they here although they dont mind coz they to bussy raiding my fridge! Maybe im back again so after 1 or 2, i wanna quickly do my next idea i got from our coversation of our fckdup country