Thread: Site ideas etc
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
S_I_N_i_C
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

S_I_N_i_C is on a distinguished road
Talking Site ideas etc

so now that there are some different things being brought up about new mods and other things, i thought i would bring up a few more things.
#1. monthly contests:
these things really seemed to boost activity here on psc, although i have only been involved in one in the year or so i have been active on here.
as new mods are being assigned perhaps some tasks would be in order, like organizing these battles/contests etc.

#2 awards
same as above, there was mention that people would be some recipients and i have yet to see anyone get one.
perhaps a poll to vote for dif awards, new awards..i mean the possibilities are endless really.

#3 tut section
everyone knows that there needs to be a cleanup of this section, there are a TON of threads that are dead, and i know when i was referencing them a lot i was constantly disappointed when they wouldn't be there.

now that DM is gone it seemed a bunch of folks made their way over here, but promptly left, im guessing this is due tho the fact that there is not a lot going on beyond the battles we set up and random chops from regs, the traffic seems huge on here, i want to volunteer for a mod position taking on any one of these responsibilities to make this forum be alive like it seems it was a couple years before i arrived.
thanks to all that read this.
B
maybe a poll to get the new mod situation going?
PSC rules!!!