Thread: my graff
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 10:32 PM   #16
Rasta
Banned

Rasta has a little shameless behaviour in the past

all right joe, as much **** as we talk to each other, i really dont have that much against you, cuz believe it or not im not one to hold a grudge (even me and fattie are cool now). i agree that if you and everyone else i dislike doesnt bother me, i have no reason to bother them. and i have found that in graffiti, negative comments actually inspire you to make better ****. believe me, cuz when i was first a toy i got a bunch of ****, and now look at me. even if you dont like my ****, it is good. and knowing the god awful truth about your own talents helps you understand what you should do to improve. because graffiti cant be taught, its about self motivating and self improvement from practice. getting **** talked to you isnt going to make you quit, if it does that means youre not really feeling it. and it takes me hours and hours to do simple black and white pieces, so if youre not feeling it, its good to quit early and save hella time. i dno if that made sense, it probably makes more sense to someone who has gone through the stuff i have. anyways, i appreciated that comment you posted i think it was helpful for both of us.
Rasta is offline   Reply With Quote