Old 03-26-2005, 07:42 PM   #14
joemomma95
Me love you long time

joemomma95 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Net Nazi 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to joemomma95

You guys really need to stop the *****ing and whining. It was a joke and someone found it out and it was released early. If this joke would've stayed through to April 1st everyone would've been laughing their asses off...BECAUSE IT WAS A JOKE.

Yeah, everyone has had a death in the family or a close friend has died, but you know what? You cannot go through your whole life thinking that you or anyone around you will never die, it's a part of life so deal with it. I understand that some people don't think the joke was funny, but on the other hand I think it was the funniest thing to ever happen around here. In fact it was my idea in the first place.

So if you all want someone to blame go right ahead and start *****ing at me and telling me I'm an idiot. I can pretty much take whatever any of you guys wanna dish out, because I don't take the internet as serious as some people. So if you feel like it go for it, if you don't then don't. But the first thing you need to stop doing is blaming MRWILDE, we asked him if we could do the April fool's joke and he said yes. Other than that it was not his idea.

PS. ckg690, Rasta, fattie64 and Fugitive/Carty bannings had nothing to do with any of this crap....it had to do with the Member's Rides thread, and it was a 1 week ban(temporary) so quit the ****** whining, it could've been permanant.

[/CENTER]

Carty was here