View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 11:54 AM   #5
4hero
PSC PRO MEMBER

4hero is on a distinguished road

Thanks Mondala for the great feedback!

I still have lots of stuff to add to my folio, just been too busy getting the new site finished. More work will be added in the next few days to my site...

As for this picture, I do kinda know why I made it originally, although the first image was not the original.

I was fed up working with idiots in offices, being paid peanuts, and being made redundant (with the idiots getting kept on). So I put this picture together depicting "Teamwork"

(Ignore the numbers, these are only to show what everyone is doing in the descriptions below):

The Team:

1: The Grass (Always speaking about you behind your back, but nice to your face), he's waving to 5, the boss, because 6 is lifting the box the wrong way round.

2: The dude who is pretty helpful, trying to help the noobs out, nice guy all round

3: The only guy actually producing the work, wondering "WTF am I doing here..."

4: The struggler "oooh, I hope I dont break a nail lifting this box", lol

5: The "big" boss who cant wait to give someone a bollocking when they do something wrong, but generally never acknowlege them..

6. The noob, surely he is allowed to life the box the wrong way once? you would think...

7. The team leader? Thinks he's the man, but really his Uncle is the director of the company and thats the only reason he got the job

8&9. The lazy twats, never lift a finger, but always look busy..

lol, it was quite funny really, because at the time when I made this I never realised the story going on..

anyhow, thanks again, my fingertips are bleeding now with all this typing and have to get some elastoplast..