Thread: PSC T-shirt
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:12 AM   #35
PSDavinci
PSC 2000 POST MEMBER

PSDavinci is on a distinguished road

Im trying to see if I can set this up to where members can simply go to one of the sites mentioned and just order their shirts but im having some difficulty. My first choice is Vistaprint as Fattack pointed out, seems to be more international flavored. The problem is I have to set up an account to submit the design. As a result, its locked to my account and all order placing is directed through that account. I want the design to be available for anyone to access and purchase using their own information. Both Vistaprint and Cafepress has this feature where you can set up your own web page shop and sell their products. I dont really have any interest in that but it looks like its the only way to get the design posted for public purchase. This wouldnt be bad except they want a fee of about 50 bucks to get started. So, im still playing around here to see if theres a way to do this short of just posting the print ready graphic and everyone having to go in and do the whole process of setting up their own accounts and laying out the shirt design to be able to place an order.