Thread: Hey!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 11:40 PM   #8
Carty
Get Banned, Ask Me How.

Carty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total Badass

Awards Showcase
Forum Comedian 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to Carty Send a message via Skype™ to Carty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Riley
Carty has been this way since before you
came here. Get used to it, it's not going to
change anytime soon.

haha YES!!!! so so true, also, MGD I think the Idea of you being the ref is a great Idea, just please pick a choppable car, you know what I mean, you choose good base pictures for your chops, I guess just move the battle between me and elmo into this thread or make another for the due date and stuff, Im running back to my apartment tomorrow to grab some clothes and Ill get my mouse while im there, Im pretty busy during the day, but I have alot of free time coming up this week so Im good to go

Elmo - can't really call our contest the battle for the best of da best seeing as both of us don't even compare to choppers like TR, Brash, and others, but Im still game for a contest, we should through in a really wierd rule tho.... like must do convertable swap or, must do front end swap, just something wierd, or not whatever good luck tho

Carty is offline   Reply With Quote