joemomma95
Me love you long time

joemomma95 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Net Nazi 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to joemomma95
Default PSC crew is changing things up

Well, here's the deal, PSC has been around for a while, and so have some of the mods. In fact some mods have been around for so long that..well, they aren't even around anymore. SO, this brings us to a fork in the road, we are gonna be 'hiring' new members to become mods/admins, but this means we have to get rid of some of the not-so-active ones....not such a good thing. I've been here for a couple years and probably know all of the mods/admins, and I know how they got their 'jobs' and where they came from. That makes it very hard for just me(meaning all the admins) to decide on who stays and who goes....

This is where the members of PSC come in, I need to hear from you guys what you think about this. Who are our "good" mods/admins? Who do you think should stay, and who do you think should go?

DO NOT WORRY, you will offend no one if you say they should go. And if you do, then they probably shouldn't be here anyways. BUT, PLEASE BE CIVIL in the way that you express yourself in who you think should be 'let go'. We are not doing this to hurt anyones feelings and we are not here to get in a fight, so act like adults and we'll get this sorted out...

Also, tell us who you think would make a good mod/admin, BUT NOT YOURSELF, I don't wanna hear "I think I'd be a good mod/admin" I wanna hear who you think should be a mod/admin.

Thanks for everything PSC members, can't wait to hear your opinions!

[/CENTER]

Carty was here
joemomma95 is offline   Reply With Quote