Old 02-21-2004, 04:45 PM   #11
joemomma95
Me love you long time

joemomma95 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Net Nazi 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to joemomma95

It's not about asking permission if you take a set of rims off an original picture. It's about taking parts that other people have used PS to make themselves, the tire doesn't look like it's off an original picture it looks like whoever chopped that Z made the tire from scratch. And that my friend is what I'm saying is wrong, ask anyone who's been chopping for a long time and they'll tell you that's not a good way to make yourself known to others in the chop scene. It's called stealing, if you airbrushed a front bumper and spent like 5 or 6 hours perfecting it would you want someone to copy and paste it off your chop and tell everyone they did it?

And yes you passed it off as your own, because you didn't mention you got it off another chop on your list of mods. Then hav lova asked twice to see the turned wheel picture and you responded twice without addressing his question before you posted the original chop and then said thank you to 'whoever did it'. Can't even mention the persons name who did it? You were resourceful enough to find a picture to steal but your not resourceful enough to find out the name of the person who you stole from???

[/CENTER]

Carty was here
joemomma95 is offline   Reply With Quote