View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #11
Mike Minnillo
Carty's *****

Mike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is Eurotastic
Send a message via AIM to Mike Minnillo

ok, youve woken up the old guy. along the lines of your previous chops, this rates pretty high. better than most. unfortunately, there are some very glaring issues. as was already mentioned, the wheels are blurry. when you chop, you should never enlarge a donor part. this will always be the result. and while im along those likes, it doesnt really look like any of your donor parts are of the same resolution.

next, your selections could use some work. it doesnt look to me like youve learned to use the pen tool. i wish i could remember the tutorial i used to learn the pen tool, but that was years and years ago. your selections seem to have some jagged edges, as well as not completely following the lines that they should. and because of this, your body kit really doesnt seem to fit at all. you covered up the front panel gap for the door, and none of the lines of the kit really match up with the lines of the car (ie., where fenders meet bumpers, etc.)

the wing does not fit the car at all (and im not talking style here!), the re painted parts on the D-pillar dont match the rest of the car. your D-pillar came out looking kind of pink.

i do think that your 3-door conversion (remember, it IS still a hatchback!) came out pretty well. can barely even tell. i also think you did a fairly good job getting the car to fit into the new BG. and what the hell is that little nipple looking thing below the left tail light?

you asked for C&C, you got it.
Mike Minnillo is offline   Reply With Quote