View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 01:00 AM   #3
OmicroN
Pizza is good...

OmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Forum Diplomat 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to OmicroN Send a message via AIM to OmicroN Send a message via MSN to OmicroN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carty
haha your online if you posted this... I have no idea how to help sorry ;-)
Good to see you making the most out of a post, way to set an example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechChild
Hey some of you know my desktop crashed. So I reintsalled windows and I can't connect even to my hardwire straight to the router wtf is goin on and it whont let me set it up so I can any help would be greath thanks
Well, lets get some of this stuff straightened out so we have a clear idea of what's going on. How is your system set up, how does the data flow throughout the network? Does any other computer work with the same way that you are trying to connect?

My guess based on what you're say is the flow goes like this...

(INTERNET~~~~~~Cable/DSL modem~~~~~~Wireless capable Router) Then from there you probably have a few computers either wired to it or connecting via wireless.

If the other computers still work, rule out the chances of the router being the problem. You have Vista now don't ya?