View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #1
UK-DUBZ
PSC NOOB

UK-DUBZ is on a distinguished road
Default chop comps, mondala read please

mondala would it be possible to open a sub section for comps. you could have like a 10 week league where people have to battle each over gaining points to a table of standings, at the end of the league so many go into a special tournement. tournements run at different times of the year there like, christmas chop,summer chop, topical chop tournements where you pic a topic the car has to follow each round like police for example and people go of get an image and transform into a police car. stock tournements where everyone gets the same image to start off. speed chopping tournements where you have an certain lenght of time to chop otherwise you get disqualified. for the league they could be a weekly magazine to describe the week of car chop battles, what was good, what wasnt, then have top 3 cars section.

just a thought but hit me up i would help co-mod this with someone if needed, or run it myself. but i rekon it could bring the site abit more livelyer with a competative feel, plus would be a way of getting feedback on chops. only reason i said i could run it aswell is im fairly new to this site so am not bias to one person and things would be run smoothly. pm if intrested.
UK-DUBZ is offline   Reply With Quote