View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 12:44 PM   #10
wonderboy
PSC MEMBER

wonderboy is on a distinguished road

Man i dont know what it looked like with the "stolen" skirt but if it looked better you should have kept it, fcuk the people who has their hipocritic viewpoint of if its from a chop its stolen! If taking a part from a chop is stealing then taking parts from any other car is also stealing if you think of it, even plain original cars are someone's design, just like your chop is your design. Why can they steal from a profesional designer like the ones working for Mazda, or BMW etc. who by the way spends months on a design concept getting it just right but think its wrong to use an idea or a part from a chop which probably didnt even take more than a few hours to make.
For now i realize that we should be careful with taking from chops since many members feel its stealing, but i can guarentee you that its gonna change eventualy and people wont see it as stealing anymore. But anyone who ever wants to use any part from any of my chops are more than welcome to,even if they dont want me taking any ideas or parts from theirs, because everytime i see that it inspired someone else to use it in one of their ideas it will make me feel as good as it did when i 1st made it!
wonderboy is offline   Reply With Quote