Thread: Just some stuff
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 11:16 PM   #1
Random Insanity
PSC NOOB

Random Insanity is on a distinguished road
Default Just some stuff

As im sure none of you really know, im a newb at this photoshop stuff. At least for everything but vehicles. Well after wanting to try something different I decided to try some abstract stuff as well as tweaking screenshots from games, movies, and people.

Below is a tweaked version of a screen shot from the PS2 game Haunting Grounds. I took the blood from another screenshot in the game and adjusted it to follow the curves of her face (kinda)
rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=202" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

Below this is one of my best abstract's to date. I used some lens flares, twirls, and a whole bunch of other filters to come to this result.
rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=203" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

Last but not least is a basic crystal design. Basically went crazy on the gradiesnts, dound the edges and put it over some blue.
rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=204" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

I would love to know how and what type of things besides cars you guys and girls do!
Random Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote