Thread: Rock mid skip!!
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 10:13 PM   #8
GTR
Super Moderator

GTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to GTR

not to be to nasty about this but to me all it looks like you did was take a blank background put a blue gradient on it make a layer and put some blue on it and use the liquid effect then paste what appears to be you say rock kennys says cement i say dirty ground lol and cause a reflection...
also your splash effect kinda looks more like a blue flame like you set ur stone on fire lol

you call it skip? havent heard it called that before i call it skim lol but what you should do is find a picture of a smooth stone insted of having a blank blue background put some water ripples or something and put a few rings around where the stone meets the water.
good effort tho

i might have this all wrong about what you are trying to do lol my apologies if i do.
do you mean when you skim a stone across the water and it bounces off the water?

GTR is offline   Reply With Quote