View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 09:59 PM   #3
Muscle4life
PSC MEMBER

Muscle4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Muscle4life Send a message via Yahoo to Muscle4life

Ya I know the grille is off and thats one of my major problems in this project because its hard to find that exact angle without having to do skewing or distoring ,which everyone is like oh no you cant do that even if its a little off which I understand because of picture quality(blurness and such) thats why I came up with the idea that I might try doing a brushed version of the grill so i can have the angle the way I need but thanks for pointing that out . Also you didnt refer to which wip your talking about so im guessing its the secound one . my selections if your talking about the way I painted and removed parts of it is because the way I painted is I made a copy and then grayscaled it and then used varations and since I dont have pen tool I used the polygonal tool to take the parts I didnt want coloured red and thats how it ended up that way any suggestions from anyone? keep in mind I have elements which takes away a few tools and filters but I can still as you see do alot of things and ive used CS2 in school so I know what it has that I dont. Also Id like to see some comments on the overall concept I think It could work great with some time I had a idea of putting my final on a cover of a hot rod magazine and putting the head line as "return of the legend" or something like that.

Modern retro car chops and a little of everything else

Last edited by Muscle4life; 12-30-2007 at 10:16 PM.
Muscle4life is offline   Reply With Quote