View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 01:01 AM   #4
WhytBoi
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

WhytBoi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to WhytBoi Send a message via Yahoo to WhytBoi

okay, time for the criticizm!!

'08 Sierra
-your paint has a static pattern to it...dont know how you did that, but ive never seen anything like that...so i dont know how to fix that...
-your rear rim is blurry, and your front rim is distorted. try finding donors with the same resolution and angle
-the right side of the truck seems to be floating, according to your reflections... make a selection of the front part of the reflection, then distort to match up to the truck.
-missing shading. even though it might not sound like much (at least not to me) it makes a HUGE difference.

'09 F150
-paint looks better on this one
-rims have a red reflection on them, but nothing red in the picture...try desaturating. also, seems like you used the same rim on the donor for both rims on this truck. matches up nicely here, but wont always be that way.
-a white outline around majority of the truck, try making closer selections, or use the erase tool, set to low % and small size.
-we should be able to see a small part of the front driver side tire under the car.
-reflection doesnt meet up with the truck
-again, missing shadow

Chevy S10
-main thing is that the whole front clip is blurry. try brushing yourself a custom front, or, as said earlier, find a donor with a better resolution
-reflection looks distorted right in front of the rear tire, looks like it bends.
-also, missing shadow

Honda Ridgeline
-by far the best, imo.
-the skull pattern came out nicely, although i too would prefer a trible pinstriping.
-side angles are easier to chop, dont have to worry about getting the angle correct. maybe next time try changing the headlight/taillight or add a mean looking body kit
-you added a shadow!!!! even though it looks like the shadow is on the car...still better than nothing. try making it along where the ground should be, obviously.

if we can see the originals, itll be easier for us to help you out.
also, those background patterns are a nice idea, dont see anything like that much around here.

P.S. woah!!! i didnt notice i typed so much!!!