Thread: Mercedes Wip
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 08:30 PM   #5
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

SirSuspended is an unknown quantity at this point

in the rain pic, the car is too light colored. on the first chop, get some decal or vinyl or something so it doesnt look as plain. also, on the rims, delete the part of the rim that is between the spokes, so the deepdish and rim arent two different shades

Last edited by sbiggie10 at Feb 18 2004, 06:31 PM

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (civikid &#064; Jul 22 2004, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if i wanted a handjob id do it myself</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewey)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>ah ha&#33;* so they DO make bigger diapers&#33;* that deceitful woman told me i had to learn to use the tiolet&#33;* well, fie on the toilet&#33;* its made slaves of you all&#33;* ive seen it sitting there..lazy, slothful, porcelain lay about feeding on other peoples doo doo while contributing nothing of its own to society&#33;* YOU GET A JOB&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
SirSuspended is offline   Reply With Quote