View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 12:33 AM   #1
Carty
Get Banned, Ask Me How.

Carty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total Badass

Awards Showcase
Forum Comedian 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to Carty Send a message via Skype™ to Carty
Default HAHA what an IDIOT! read me

"First I said who PROGRAMMED windows not OWNS it.
Just in case you don't have 20:20 vision maybe you can read this one. and I see why you drive a sorry imported civic, because your the manager of EB Games.

EB Games sucks, Gamestop rules"

The statement above is a PM I recieved from our friend Tyler... yes, Mr. Mustang... First off, Windows was developed by Bill Gates... ya he owns it, but he is also the brains behind it...

Secondly... I don't drive a sorry imported civic, I drive a JDM Accord... which would walk your car any day of the week, as a matter of fact I just destroyed a new V6 tonight... and ya I work at EB Games, but guess what, Im a 20 year old college student... this is a temporary job to pay my rent, insurance, gas, etc... something which you know NOTHING about... my parents don't give me everything at the drop of a hat, they absolutely have the money to, but they know and I know that in the end, I will be a better person for having payed my own way...

and my final point of the day which really made me laugh... EB Games owns Gamestop you ******* MORON, and if you don't believe me, go in to your local store and ask them... or go to www.ebgames.com or www.gamestop.com WOW those websites sure do look similar... the signs are being changed over this next year and the new company is called Gamestop EB

Your on thin ice, piss me off again and your banned

Last edited by Carty; 09-27-2006 at 12:35 AM.