Thread: Rest in Peace
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 01:09 AM   #1
PSDavinci
PSC 2000 POST MEMBER

PSDavinci is on a distinguished road
Default Rest in Peace

Heres something I completed recently and thought I would throw up for you all to check out.
Weve all heard of stories where someone buys an old house and finds a classic buried under years of dust in the barn, or some old lady advertising her deceased husbands old car for sale cheap and it turns out to be some vintage sports car. Well thats what my motivation was when starting this. I was just envisioning all the treasures that are bound to be out there somewhere just waiting to be found and resurrected to former glory. But the further I got into this, the imagery began working on me and I eventually wondered if in fact that some of this thinking may be wrong. What if some of these old relics arent meant to be restored. Well, that was an intriguing thought and I decided to go with it. Im not sure what the story is behind this but theres more to it than what immediately hits the eye.
This was a fun one and I think the end result is interesting. It sure would be something wild to stumble upon. Just maybe not after dark!

Hi Res version

Rest in Peace