View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 07:32 PM   #7
MartinPliksh
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER

MartinPliksh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:ace:.
pliksh????? what the hell! you wiped the floor with us all! lol your chop is the best ive seen from you! great brush work and very good ideas within it!
so pliksh gets my vote! hope to have another 1 of these soon!
Thanks Ace, I had no idea if I could get it all to work
I'm actually thinking I may post mine in the WIP are after the battle, because I'm planning to do a front view as well (and maybe an interior view)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL-Z
i was really struggling with the vote because martins is the i.c.e machine,aces is clean,richards is tuner classic and bilstas is creative
^very well worded

----------------------
Ace: A very very clean chop. When linking the chop I was amazed at the full size being so large. love the Bg, perfectly themed to the style of the chop. Not a fan of the rims though.

Crazy Rich: Another very clean chop. Love the style made in this chop. Love the back splitter (If thats what its called, Ive forgotten ). the new tires look great, and the V8 inside is clever.

Blista: Very clever, but theres many "odd" spot's. some bits don't fit, and some are blurry. Not too sure what the paint is? But still probably one of the better ones from you, and I'm sure you will improve much much more.

-----
So, my vote goes to......... Crazyrichard, for the overall style

:: My Deviant Art --> Click Me ::
MartinPliksh is offline   Reply With Quote