Thread: Rx8/skyline
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 06:06 PM   #31
blazinking
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

blazinking is an unknown quantity at this point

that g35 may be called a skyline edition but it isnt the real skyline from nissan that we all liked so much ... guess thats why they changed the name over here state side. I wasnt tryin to mess with ya i realy didnt know these cars had 2 different names. This is still u're chop so u can call it what ya like hell everyone around here knows i come up with some realy crazy names for mine as well
this aside i gotta say that chop came out lookin nice 1BADTSI. i did like the black painted one best but ya i didnt feel that wing that much, still other then that the rx8 custom u did was very pimped.

supraskill ya i totaly cant wait till they bring the new skyline state side I heard it's lined up for 06 but should be hear sometime in 2005 or atleast they'll have a close up conept version at the local shows to drool over. I also heard rumors about a new supra concept been worked on but no one has sneak peaks of one yet so i dont know that much about it. hope they dont kill these cars like did with my dsm's. those 3 cars were one of the top 3 i defently would like to own hell drive the hell out of

StreetSpecKustoms
blazinking is offline   Reply With Quote