View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 08:22 PM   #27
Carty
Get Banned, Ask Me How.

Carty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total Badass

Awards Showcase
Forum Comedian 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to Carty Send a message via Skype™ to Carty

Ace:

1. Its not blurry on the side, get your eyes checked, in the original there was a carpet on the side and it varied in color so the reflection varied too... some reflections have sharp edges and some have blurred edges, you should know that look at the hood of your porsche

2. I didn't post it in the wrong section, I posted it under toons, but moved it to autochops because this isn't THAT toonish, I figured it looked more like a chop

3. the tires are blurry, but thats the way I meant for them to look it made the slicks look more like slicks instead of road tires

4. the reflection on the ground isn't wrong, I wanted it to look like a that, it showed off the car better and took up more space on the ground, otherwise there would be alot of empty black areas...its part of my custom background

5. you shouldn't down talk a toon when you cant do nearly as well yourself

Carty is offline   Reply With Quote