Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > PHOTOSHOPCHOP.COM NEWS AND MORE > PSC NEWS

Notices

PSC NEWS All the latest forum news and updates will be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2002, 11:43 AM   #1
CaPPyD
PSC PRO MEMBER

CaPPyD is an unknown quantity at this point

NO shitting on other people's chops.

A LOT is TWO WORDS. If you post it as one word, I will change it. And I don't like editing topics all day long!

No CUSSING in the subject lines, this is grounds for immediate removal of your posting privileges.

No spamming. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.

No flaming. Same rule applies as above.

No bombing forums or threads with pointless posts.

No shouting. It’s just plain rude and annoying.

No active links allowed in signatures .

You must respect the privacy of other members and individuals.

Do not post personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, personal identification numbers, or any other information considered private) without the express permission of the individual.

Refrain from using excessive profanity dammit.

Each forum member is limited to one account/alias, unless otherwise authorized by an administrator.

Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.

Post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.

You must have a valid e-mail account where you can be reached by a forum moderator or administrator.

Observe all copyright laws when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, credit the original author.

Do not post material where you do not have permission to distribute it electronically or otherwise.

Posts should be in English only. Non-English posts may be removed.

Respect both forum moderators and administrators.

Photoshopchop.com reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.

Moderators and administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of Forum rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.

All messages posted become the property of Photoshopchop.com.

Photoshopchop.com also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.

You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.

Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).

Photoshopchop.com takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the Forum or of the authenticity of its authors.

All opinions and views expressed in the Forum are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of Photoshopchop.com or its representatives.

Photoshopchop.com reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.

It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in Forum rules before making any posts to the forum.

No sig lines with cussing in them and no sig lines with more than ten line total at 15 words per line, other will be grounds for immediate removal of your posting privileges.

By posting to the PhotoshopChop.com Forum, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.

Last edited by CaPPyD at Apr 12 2003, 09:07 PM

"Today you're different when your honda is stock."

Closed Thread