Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > PHOTOSHOPCHOP.COM NEWS AND MORE > PSC NEWS

Notices

PSC NEWS All the latest forum news and updates will be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 01:08 PM   #1
MRWILDE

MRWILDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Clearing Everything up about the Wilde Died Thread

Hi everyone. I just wanted to apologize to everyone about the Wilde is dieing thread. It was very cruel and very mean. Yes I did approve this, but did not know how my means of demise was going to be portrayed. To some this was very evil and cruel and to other's it was no big deal. The reason we came up with this was not for an April Fools day joke, but instead I did not know how else to tell everyone what is happening.

Well I have finally sold PSC. I have attached a letter from the buyer. Yes it is Adobe Systems. They made me an offer I could not refuse. You will see in the letter that they plan on keeping the site the way it is so far. Im not sure about what plans they will have in the future. The letter explains a little. Ive loved creating and helping other's out on this site for a long time and will continue to be around, just not as the admin any more.

The official takeover is April 4th. You will notice as the next few weeks go by that Adobe will start branding the site. The reason for the whole death thing was that I didn't want you guys to think im a sell out. I hope everyone understands.
Attached Images

Old 03-26-2005, 01:12 PM   #2
Dan
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

I am still leaving and I can not read the letter and how are you ging to sell PSC you made everything it ran from your blood it was like your baby and then you are going to sell it, what can money do to people

Last edited by Dan; 03-26-2005 at 01:21 PM.
Old 03-26-2005, 01:27 PM   #3
Skyline4life
I can burn you..

Skyline4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Skyline4life Send a message via MSN to Skyline4life

damn, your still going to be visting us right? must have been alot to sell it.. now you can finnaly buy that car you wanted :x
Old 03-26-2005, 01:29 PM   #4
misterphotoshop
PSC FOR LIFE MEMBER

misterphotoshop is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Post Whore 
Total Awards: 1

I cant see that image because Im not a admin...So are going to be leaving us?

In one way this is kinda disappointing but in another its cool cuz hey its adobe lol

Edit* I can see it now. I wonder how many zeros are in that offer

Last edited by misterphotoshop; 03-26-2005 at 02:02 PM.
Old 03-26-2005, 01:44 PM   #5
Skyline4life
I can burn you..

Skyline4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Skyline4life Send a message via MSN to Skyline4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterphotoshop
I cant see that image because Im not a admin...So are going to be leaving us?

In one way this is kinda disappointing but in another its cool cuz hey its adobe lol

Old 03-26-2005, 01:56 PM   #6
nast
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

nast is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to nast Send a message via MSN to nast Send a message via Yahoo to nast

i think i have to agree with mr. p about the disappointing while still being kinda cool part...i just hope that mr. w stays around

(btw, i see the attached image fine and i'm not admin )
Old 03-26-2005, 01:59 PM   #7
nasTone

nasTone is an unknown quantity at this point

"I just wanted to apologize to everyone about the Wilde is dieing thread"

Apology not accepted. That was low. How could you do that to people? Sure, some people can overlook it as being a joke, but I am not one of them. I don't believe that I will be coming back to this place. What a bunch of B.S. This place was great until this crap. Thanks a lot Wilde, it was great knowing you guys.

Old 03-26-2005, 02:52 PM   #8
supraskill
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

supraskill is an unknown quantity at this point

im just thankful that wilde is alright!!! congratulations on the sale wilde everyone here knows that you deserve whatever that blacked out sum is! i said a prayer for you wilde lol
Old 03-26-2005, 03:19 PM   #9
Riddick
Banned

Riddick is on a distinguished road

by the length of that black box... id say thats atleast 7 numbers but i dont know if .00 is at the end of it... i guess we should all shut up about our "purchasing" of adobe photoshop haha
Old 03-26-2005, 03:52 PM   #10
SavB18
Banned

SavB18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SavB18

honestly, i dont give a **** if you visit. you proved to be the most immature of all on the site, NICE WORK.
Old 03-26-2005, 06:29 PM   #11
_ckg690
Banned

_ckg690 is on a distinguished road

Wilde, your such a little moron, you went really low. I mean, wow, Im glad my life isn't that pathetic. I hope you become terminally ill. Oh, and Joe, why the **** did you ban me? I didn't do anything...Again, Moron.

Wilde, I hope you got $ 10.00 US DOLLARs
Old 03-26-2005, 06:50 PM   #12
dreamv2.0
3000 AND CLIMBING

dreamv2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dreamv2.0 Send a message via MSN to dreamv2.0

listen you little ******s he stated that he just gave permission to go along with the joke thats what it was a joke im tired of all this **** i hope you three get banned i hate to say it but your all ******* stupid yeah i was upset when i found out it was a joke but i let it go why because it was a joke and im not that petty

wilde i hate to hear this news but not as much as i hated the fact you were dieing i would rather psc go out like this then a death i would of done the same thing in your position i support you 100 % in this decision i just hope the money was worth it

as for the rest of you petty fucks stfu already we know your upset you dont have to whine and piss your pants for us to see it Brasher is just as upset as you guys about all this i dont see him running arround acting like an idiot why because hes a grown up and he realizes that it was a joke a bad one but at least noone is dieing same goes for shas i know for a fact hes pissed but he handeling it like a grown up you three grow up
Old 03-26-2005, 07:16 PM   #13
nasTone

nasTone is an unknown quantity at this point

Instead of calling us "******* stupid", why don't you grow up as well? Obviously joking about life threating issues is funny to some people. To others, it is not. I am not here to call names. I called Wilde a sellout because of how things went down. I thought that someone that ran a place like this was a little bit smarter. I just see many more approaches to the entire situation. What would we have done if we were told that he is selling the site. I don't think that one person would have been upset. Playing with peoples emotions is another story.

Old 03-26-2005, 07:42 PM   #14
joemomma95
Me love you long time

joemomma95 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Net Nazi 

Send a message via AIM to joemomma95

You guys really need to stop the *****ing and whining. It was a joke and someone found it out and it was released early. If this joke would've stayed through to April 1st everyone would've been laughing their asses off...BECAUSE IT WAS A JOKE.

Yeah, everyone has had a death in the family or a close friend has died, but you know what? You cannot go through your whole life thinking that you or anyone around you will never die, it's a part of life so deal with it. I understand that some people don't think the joke was funny, but on the other hand I think it was the funniest thing to ever happen around here. In fact it was my idea in the first place.

So if you all want someone to blame go right ahead and start *****ing at me and telling me I'm an idiot. I can pretty much take whatever any of you guys wanna dish out, because I don't take the internet as serious as some people. So if you feel like it go for it, if you don't then don't. But the first thing you need to stop doing is blaming MRWILDE, we asked him if we could do the April fool's joke and he said yes. Other than that it was not his idea.

PS. ckg690, Rasta, fattie64 and Fugitive/Carty bannings had nothing to do with any of this crap....it had to do with the Member's Rides thread, and it was a 1 week ban(temporary) so quit the ****** whining, it could've been permanant.

[/CENTER]

Carty was here
Old 03-26-2005, 08:06 PM   #15
nasTone2
PSC NOOB

nasTone2 is on a distinguished road

Joe, can I ask a civil question? I just would like to know why I was banned? I think I stated my point in my last message and planned to do no more. If this post is deleted without an answer, it really shows what kind of people you guys really are. Maybe you didn't ban me, but come on Joe, we know what you like - you like to ban people.

Thank you.
Old 03-26-2005, 08:25 PM   #16
joemomma95
Me love you long time

joemomma95 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Net Nazi 

Send a message via AIM to joemomma95

Truthfully, nastone I did not ban you, I don't know who did and why? Sorry.

[/CENTER]

Carty was here
Old 03-26-2005, 08:46 PM   #17
nasTone2
PSC NOOB

Thanks Joe. Can I ask who did ban me then and for what reason?
Old 03-26-2005, 08:49 PM   #18
MRWILDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasTone
Instead of calling us "******* stupid", why don't you grow up as well? Obviously joking about life threating issues is funny to some people. To others, it is not. I am not here to call names. I called Wilde a sellout because of how things went down. I thought that someone that ran a place like this was a little bit smarter. I just see many more approaches to the entire situation. What would we have done if we were told that he is selling the site. I don't think that one person would have been upset. Playing with peoples emotions is another story.
I banned you. You kept going on and on and shouting obsenities. Relax dude. When you are ready to settle down you will be un banned.
Old 03-26-2005, 09:09 PM   #19
nasTone2
PSC NOOB

Woah Wilde. Take a look at the thread. I didn't shout an obscenity. That was nogod. I agree that I was going on about the issue, I am sorry about that but I felt that it was serious. Sorry that I have feelings. I am done now, so if you would please un-ban me. I just honestly have a problem with being lied to. That is it. I hope you and the rest of the mods understand.
Old 03-26-2005, 09:25 PM   #20
MRWILDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasTone2
Woah Wilde. Take a look at the thread. I didn't shout an obscenity. That was nogod. I agree that I was going on about the issue, I am sorry about that but I felt that it was serious. Sorry that I have feelings. I am done now, so if you would please un-ban me. I just honestly have a problem with being lied to. That is it. I hope you and the rest of the mods understand.
Unbanned.