Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > PHOTO CHOPS > MANGA AUTOMOTIVE EDITING

Notices

MANGA AUTOMOTIVE EDITING Its the new craze. Join other manga fans and show off your skills

Old 06-30-2004, 05:24 PM   #21
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

SirSuspended is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by 2nr@Jun 30 2004, 04:22 PM
the sides are from scratch but i used AS-GTR's mcleren and Ritz's gt40 as bases on the front and rear.
*goes to find bases for tunes*
preferably not squished

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (civikid &#064; Jul 22 2004, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if i wanted a handjob id do it myself</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewey)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>ah ha&#33;* so they DO make bigger diapers&#33;* that deceitful woman told me i had to learn to use the tiolet&#33;* well, fie on the toilet&#33;* its made slaves of you all&#33;* ive seen it sitting there..lazy, slothful, porcelain lay about feeding on other peoples doo doo while contributing nothing of its own to society&#33;* YOU GET A JOB&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
SirSuspended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 05:29 PM   #22
2nr
PSC NOOB

2nr is an unknown quantity at this point

couldnt find the other base cuz its on MCF which is down right now.
youre gunna have to give me some time to make some scaled tunes. (im a squished kinda guy.)
2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 05:36 PM   #23
Sic91Integra
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

Sic91Integra is an unknown quantity at this point

thats cool everyone has their preferences

&quot;... and u dont want problems u better believe it go get a body guard cause yer gunna need it, cause we gunna bomb ya worse than osama...&quot;
Sic91Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 05:40 PM   #24
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

i think you should just go on tir...were having a team battle right now and guenette from tir cant battle so you can take his spot temporarily. then after the battle, a kid anthony might not return, if he doesnt you can have his spot. tir is filled with nice guys, youll like em.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (civikid &#064; Jul 22 2004, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if i wanted a handjob id do it myself</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewey)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>ah ha&#33;* so they DO make bigger diapers&#33;* that deceitful woman told me i had to learn to use the tiolet&#33;* well, fie on the toilet&#33;* its made slaves of you all&#33;* ive seen it sitting there..lazy, slothful, porcelain lay about feeding on other peoples doo doo while contributing nothing of its own to society&#33;* YOU GET A JOB&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
Old 06-30-2004, 09:35 PM   #25
PatelDesigns
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER

PatelDesigns is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to PatelDesigns Send a message via MSN to PatelDesigns

im not a FAN of the SQUISHED manga cars.............
Old 06-30-2004, 10:33 PM   #26
hynt
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

hynt is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to hynt

just because u guys dont like squished doesn&#39;t mean they&#39;re bad u guys seriously gotta quit complaining <_<
hynt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 01:08 AM   #27
hav_lova
3000 AND CLIMBING

hav_lova is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Forum Lurker 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via MSN to hav_lova

Can i be in TP ive been watching this since the begining... i think i might do a lot of manga im doing my second atm and its looking pretty good....i make everything from scratch

"You'll never be late in a 308, but you'll have more fun in a 351"
Lindsay Lohan is so hot! V8 king is dreaming... And she gives fattie "WoOdS" Go figure.....
Quote:
I like to fart in the bathtub and turn around and bite the bubbles...
hav_lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 01:20 AM   #28
PatelDesigns
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER

PatelDesigns is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to PatelDesigns Send a message via MSN to PatelDesigns

hynt man, i dont have a problem with him chops, its just that the squished cars look more like toys
Old 07-01-2004, 01:26 AM   #29
hynt
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

i know it wasn&#39;t directed only at you it was for everyone. in general the people on here have some problems with squished biggie&#39;s dumb bases i don&#39;t know what they are. if u dont like it because its squished thats fine but u dont need to say these same things every time u see a squished car this wasn&#39;t directed at 1 person, it is for everyone who dislikes squished bases

alright im done talking im too lazy to type anym.....
Old 07-01-2004, 01:35 AM   #30
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Quote:
Originally posted by hyntkid@Jul 1 2004, 12:26 AM
i know it wasn&#39;t directed only at you it was for everyone. in general the people on here have some problems with squished bases i don&#39;t know what they are. if u dont like it because its squished thats fine but u dont need to say these same things every time u see a squished car this wasn&#39;t directed at 1 person, it is for everyone who dislikes squished bases

alright im done talking im too lazy to type anym.....
i never said anything about squished cars...he said he was going to chop one, and i said preferably not squished..i never said anything like "you suck cuz thats squished"..i gave him a head notice. so shut her mouth home boy lol that was gay.

i say 2nr can go on tir and we get hav for tp

Old 07-01-2004, 01:38 AM   #31
hynt
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

i guess u didn&#39;t read what i read. i said it wasn&#39;t directed at anyone <_<
Old 07-01-2004, 01:43 AM   #32
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Quote:
Originally posted by hyntkid@Jul 1 2004, 12:38 AM
i guess u didn&#39;t read what i read. i said it wasn&#39;t directed at anyone <_<
no i read it lol, i just felt the need to ignore it anyways and continue my whoring of posts on the wesbite of chopping photos using photoshop

Old 07-01-2004, 01:45 AM   #33
hynt
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

damn u really are whoring it up. u posted like 400 times in the last 3 days lol
Old 07-01-2004, 02:03 AM   #34
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Quote:
Originally posted by hyntkid@Jul 1 2004, 12:45 AM
damn u really are whoring it up. u posted like 400 times in the last 3 days lol
lol no not that many..and its only because of fattie...and it doesnt matter if i whore, its not like i can get a higher ranking or anything..my post count doesnt matter to me or anyone else

Old 07-01-2004, 02:11 AM   #35
hynt
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

i know i used to whore alot like 50 times a day thats how i have so many pposts
Old 07-01-2004, 02:13 AM   #36
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Quote:
Originally posted by hyntkid@Jul 1 2004, 01:11 AM
i know i used to whore alot like 50 times a day thats how i have so many pposts
ok now we seriously are whoring lol

Old 07-01-2004, 07:22 AM   #37
hav_lova
3000 AND CLIMBING

hav_lova is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Forum Lurker 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via MSN to hav_lova

biggie i&#39;ll show u my second manga on msn next time ur on it aint finished yet

"You'll never be late in a 308, but you'll have more fun in a 351"
Lindsay Lohan is so hot! V8 king is dreaming... And she gives fattie "WoOdS" Go figure.....
Quote:
I like to fart in the bathtub and turn around and bite the bubbles...
hav_lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 12:06 AM   #38
judo_CHOP
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

judo_CHOP is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to judo_CHOP

if you guys have eny room for a new member pm me

my mangas can be seen posted below in the main thread
Old 07-05-2004, 03:12 AM   #39
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Quote:
Originally posted by judo_CHOP@Jul 4 2004, 11:06 PM
if you guys have eny room for a new member pm me

my mangas can be seen posted below in the main thread
youre in

Old 07-06-2004, 12:23 PM   #40
Camshaft
PSC MEMBER

Camshaft is an unknown quantity at this point

How does one get into TP? Tryouts? Or do you get invited?
Camshaft is offline   Reply With Quote