Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > GENERAL DISCUSSION > GENERAL DISCUSSION

Notices

GENERAL DISCUSSION Anything goes here. Just spark up a thread!

Old 07-08-2005, 10:51 PM   #1
OmicroN
Pizza is good...

OmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Forum Diplomat 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to OmicroN Send a message via AIM to OmicroN Send a message via MSN to OmicroN
Thumbs down OmicroN's Near Death Disaster.

Hello folks, I have an interesting story for you about the week's events.

I was on my way to work, it was tuesday at 4:15 in the morning, it was raining and a little foggy. I was driving my way slowly up the onramp, I straightened it out to pick up speed and get infront of a semi. In doing this my rear end came out on me, I believe I hydroplaned, and I started sideways, and fast.

Going sideways, I ran into a side marker, then I continued backwards into the woods. When the car was at the bottom of the ditch, I jumped over a fallen tree and launched myself into a tree. I was going backwards at 50-55mph when I hit the tree too. The cd player and all the components in the dash flew out at me and scraped me good. The driver's seat was bent and in the back seats.

So this is the crash site, take a look at the tire marks, it all happened pretty fast too.

So after I hit, I couldn't get the doors open, so luckily the battery was still operational, so I rolled down the windows and crawled out. I tried to wave people down to stop and help me, but no one would stop. So I ended up literally running to the nearest gas station. Being that i'm monotone, the ladies didn't really know to believe me or not when I calmly walk in and tell them I wrecked my car and need to use the phone. They called the cops for me, and first the firemen arrived, then the EMT's, then a cop.

I denied getting treated, because that's just another gaint bill to shove up your *** when it's all said and done. But anyway, I got to sit in the back of the cop car while I watched them all gather around the 'stang. The firemen cut all the wires to make sure the airbags wouldn't deploy, so it won't start now.

This is how the car sat until wednesday afternoon, what is strange, is the frame under the driver's door snapped completely in 1/2, and NOT 1 mirror or window chipped or even cracked, not a scratch. The back of the trunk is now completely to the window, the car is a wreck.

This is the tree I hit...

Since I hadn't gotten insurance, and wasn't far away from getting it, I got a ticket for $700 for not having proof of insurance on me. Then my towing bill to tow it 10 miles, was $305. Then another towing bill to get it to a friend's property was $200. So now i'm out a car and I have to walk 3 miles to work. My back really hurts, I have a headache, I can't turn my neck without it hurting like hell.

1 day, $1250 + a car, all gone.... Then my luck continues...

The next day at work, I am working on parts, when all of a sudden I bump my damn left elbow into a corner of sheet metal. I start bleeding all over the place, went through 9 gauss pads, and had to go to the hospital, but guess what, I had no CAR to get to the hospital, so I had to have someone drive me there. I ended up with 4 stitches and a 5lb lifting limit. Then I got a tetnis shot on my other arm, so now that hurts like hell. Aside from all this I relive the crash all the time and it really screws with my head.

I am almost about to give up people, bare with me this week, it's been a doosey.

There are about 4 other horrible things that happened to me this week, but i'm not gonna discuss them, because it takes too much time. I ******* hate life right now.
Old 07-08-2005, 11:07 PM   #2
Skyline4life
I can burn you..

Skyline4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Skyline4life Send a message via MSN to Skyline4life

Omi its all fine, me and you have been having a horibal week..Mabey not pisyscly but mynes all mentaly..I'm me on MSn if you need to talk..Trust me i Almost did some crazy **** in my room...
Old 07-08-2005, 11:11 PM   #3
brasher

brasher is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to brasher

Dude, Good to see your Okay as in serious injuries.

Really sucks about your car man, is it a total Write off or is it repairable?

Just be grateful you survived, sure you might be out of pocket and without a car but you still have the most important thing... your health.

Get well soon mate
Old 07-09-2005, 12:34 AM   #4
OmicroN
Pizza is good...

OmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Forum Diplomat 

Send a message via ICQ to OmicroN Send a message via AIM to OmicroN Send a message via MSN to OmicroN

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasher
Dude, Good to see your Okay as in serious injuries.

Really sucks about your car man, is it a total Write off or is it repairable?

Just be grateful you survived, sure you might be out of pocket and without a car but you still have the most important thing... your health.

Get well soon mate
If by health you mean i'm alive, yeah...

My arm hurts from a tetnis shot, my other arm hurts from 4 stitches from work. My neck hurts from the force of the impact, so does my back. My feet hurt from walking to work, I have a headache from the crash. My back hurts so much it makes me feel sick.

But the car was totaled, the frame was severed, that's cut into 2 pieces, doesn't look like it, but it was.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:56 AM   #5
misterphotoshop
PSC FOR LIFE MEMBER

misterphotoshop is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Post Whore 

man that sucks. At least your still alive.

Edit* I just read the thing about you havint life right now but we all go through it. Its how life works sometimes the best things come out of the worst. Get what I mean?

Last edited by misterphotoshop; 07-09-2005 at 04:29 PM.
misterphotoshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 02:09 AM   #6
dreamv2.0
3000 AND CLIMBING

dreamv2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dreamv2.0 Send a message via MSN to dreamv2.0

we all go through bad times once in a while youll be fine glad to see your still alive and the pain will go away eventually youll see everything will work out fine
dreamv2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 11:40 AM   #7
hawk_196
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

hawk_196 is an unknown quantity at this point

the thing about the most sucessful people in this world, is that at just that moment, right when anyone else would give up hope, they said to themselves that just around the corner is great success because of the natural order of life. Your bad times will be balanced by your good times. Don't give up hope and think about all the good things the future holds for you if you've been through this much.

This is a signature virus. Copy me into your signature and help me spread.
hawk_196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:25 PM   #8
SuhaiL
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

SuhaiL is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SuhaiL Send a message via MSN to SuhaiL

dude you need to relax, calm down chill, hey everything happens for a reason aieet?....be easy lol

Click the Sig! to see the Racer Enzo
SuhaiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 06:29 PM   #9
Manson_cs
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Manson_cs is an unknown quantity at this point

Harsh, man glad your ok, but shame bout the car, you had some nice ideas for that
Old 07-11-2005, 10:11 AM   #10
Prototype
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Prototype is an unknown quantity at this point

glad to see you still here with us and able to type.
There goes all the plans for your new mustang. Man its a shame when things like this happen.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:13 PM   #11
hav_lova
3000 AND CLIMBING

hav_lova is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Forum Lurker 

Send a message via MSN to hav_lova

Omicron you luck will come soon enough.... i really feel sorry for ya though, and its a shame about your car

"You'll never be late in a 308, but you'll have more fun in a 351"
Lindsay Lohan is so hot! V8 king is dreaming... And she gives fattie "WoOdS" Go figure.....
Quote:
I like to fart in the bathtub and turn around and bite the bubbles...
hav_lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 05:55 PM   #12
OmicroN
Pizza is good...

Awards Showcase
Forum Diplomat 

Well guys, it's been a while since i've been on the computer. I am doing better now, I went to the chiropractor today for the first time, my back is still hurting though.

I have found myself a girlfriend finally, so this will be my first relationship. I have been on 2 dates so far, havn't had a kiss yet, but some day. Things are going well in the car world, I sold the mustang for $500, and I am buying a 1997 toyota corolla. I needed something that won't get me pulled over, and something without positraction and rear wheel drive.

I will post pictures of the car i'm getting, I just got my loan today, so I should have the car by tomorrow. I won't be on for a while, so i'll talk to you all later.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:46 PM   #13
dreamv2.0
3000 AND CLIMBING

dreamv2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dreamv2.0 Send a message via MSN to dreamv2.0

glad to see things are working out for you finally good luck
dreamv2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 10:36 PM   #14
hawk_196
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

hawk_196 is an unknown quantity at this point

my friends mom has a corolla (meaning hes driven me around in it before) fun car. i want one.

dont expect to go very fast though

This is a signature virus. Copy me into your signature and help me spread.
hawk_196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 12:18 PM   #15
OmicroN
Pizza is good...

Awards Showcase
Forum Diplomat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_196
my friends mom has a corolla (meaning hes driven me around in it before) fun car. i want one.

dont expect to go very fast though
I don't expect this car to go very fast at all. The thing has a 1.8 litre engine, I don't know exactly how much horsepower it has, but I'd imagine it's fairly low.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:04 AM   #16
hav_lova
3000 AND CLIMBING

hav_lova is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Forum Lurker 

Send a message via MSN to hav_lova

Omi, its good to see that your getting over this well

"You'll never be late in a 308, but you'll have more fun in a 351"
Lindsay Lohan is so hot! V8 king is dreaming... And she gives fattie "WoOdS" Go figure.....
Quote:
I like to fart in the bathtub and turn around and bite the bubbles...
hav_lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 03:48 PM   #17
GaZ
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

GaZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to GaZ

damn wish i checked on here more often!

sorry to hear about it all dude, real shame about your car but at the end of the day its only a heap of metal, a humans life is more important

its good to see your getting over it now man and wish you the very best in recovering and sorting everything out
Old 10-29-2005, 03:42 AM   #18
OmicroN
Pizza is good...

Awards Showcase
Forum Diplomat 

Hey guys, remember this thread? Well I have something to add to it now...

Today, I was in lansing, michigan, and I was driving myself and a friend back from the lansing mall. Someone stopped pretty quick infront of me, and I came to a complete stop, didn't squeel my tires or anything, just a little quicker stop. Well out of no where a lady in a BIG *** Dodge Ram comes up on me quick, then I hear tires squeel and I see a big truck coming up on me quick.

Eventually this truck smashes into me, knocks me and my friend around pretty good too. Then I end up hitting the car infront of me, putting it on the curb, but not before that car hit another car infront of it. I put my head down a second, put it in park, and stepped out of the car. My car was smashed, pieces of the car flew something like 20 feet infront of me. I check to see if everyone's ok, and they are, then I look at my damage. My trunk was pushed in real good, and tail lights were non-existant. It pushed my subwoofer box into my fenderwell and damaged that, my whole rear bumper was falling off, my radiator and front end were damaged from hitting the car infront of me, my hood won't close. My rear doors open hard and close hard from the metal being pushed up, and the body is ******.

The good news is, i'm not at all at fault, and the lady's insurance should cover some stuff, I don't know if I'll get my money's worth out of the car though. Bad news is the car is screwed, and my back hurts again, I had just gotten over my other crash too.

All in all, this is the same **** I have dealt with before, with the mustang. I am sick if this, it gets rather annoying, I havn't had the car a day more than 3 months. As a matter of fact, I bought the car at 5:30pm on 7-28-05, and it was totaled at 5:30pm, 10-28-05.

Anyway, i'll get some pictures later on, maybe tomorrow. I think I have been cursed, I finally got a really really good car and it's destroyed by a girl on her cellphone with her husband's dodge ram.

Oh, i'll also add my chain of luck, the girl I thought was my girlfriend turns out to not want to be with me, so her and I aren't together, I did get my first kiss august 5th, but I am once again a lonely guy. Life is starting to suck again.

Also, 1 more thing, forgot to add this, I also was suspended from work, so i'll add that to the list. Just great eh?

Last edited by OmicroN; 10-29-2005 at 03:51 AM.
OmicroN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 03:56 AM   #19
v8_king
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

v8_king is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to v8_king

****, thats too bad, at least you werent badly injured though, that would be worst of all.

and remember, (i know this is a bit of a cliche but oh well), things could always be worse
Old 10-29-2005, 04:44 AM   #20
chopshop guy
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

chopshop guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmicroN
Oh, i'll also add my chain of luck, the girl I thought was my girlfriend turns out to not want to be with me, so her and I aren't together
Ouch man, for me thats worse than the car. Good luck with the...umm...life