Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > PHOTO CHOPS > AUTO CHOPS

Notices

AUTO CHOPS Post your chop related to the automotive industry.

Old 07-12-2007, 11:34 PM   #1
mglavina

mglavina is on a distinguished road
Talking Škoda Auto

not much to say, 100% brushed...

-windows
-door handles + gas tank
-body kit
-front grill
-hood ornament
-liscense plate
-hood indents
-paint

please do not leave comments about rims, they will come later as well as a new background as soon as PSC thinks its ready...

The First PSC Video | Battle Rules | PM Me
mglavina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 02:14 AM   #2
zocc
PSC PRO MEMBER

zocc is on a distinguished road

It's Ok! But i don't like the collor and the car is not finished. There is something wrong with the hood intake. You should leave the three cars in backgrounds (chop them as well). Otherwise it is good. (Shkoda iz Hrvatske)
zocc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:26 AM   #3
tovar
PSC MEMBER

tovar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to tovar

nice chop!
the color is a bit ugly. lol.

pozdrav brate.

Last edited by suzq044; 07-14-2007 at 01:26 AM.
tovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:59 AM   #4
.:ace:.
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

.:ace:. is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to .:ace:.

your writing under your name says "def not a psc noob" im gonna challenge that statememt.

the cars is just a bit of a mish-mash to be honest, you mesh looks terrible (get a new donor for that) rims but you know about that ay! (well why didnt you sort them out then)

the bodykit is boxy and thin looking and the colour..... well some1 ubove said it looked bad. They hit the nail on the head.

whats all this nonsense about it being from croatia? and an auto??? who cares?
Apparently you do; because this is a useless reply. unless you are somehow offended by a mistake or misunderstanding?

but i think its not terrible even tho i did just totally slate it. just work on some shaping of bodykits making then less boxy n more curvy.

oh and its clearly not 100% brushed coz i can see plenty of the original car. lol
I would have to disagree -- I have said my car is fully brushed when it was only the modifications that were brushed. Take my Fiat "Avio" from a few months back.

Last edited by suzq044; 07-14-2007 at 01:25 AM.
.:ace:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:35 PM   #5
mglavina

1) The background isn't staying, thats why i took the 3 cars out, its just temporary

2) The only reason why i said "from croatia" is because i havent seen a Škoda dealership in North America and not that many people in North America even know this car existed
People that are into cars usually have at least heard of most brand names - even if it isnt sold in thier particular country. For example we [US/Canada] know about the export domestics from Ford/Dodge/GM; and that we want them here [with the exception of Dodge - they're already here]. It was nice that you thought to put that there, but it is unnecessary.

3) the body kit is suposed to be boxy, thats what i tried to do...

4) ace, the car's make is called "Skoda Auto"

5) what i meant by 100% brushed was that i didnt copy and paste anything...

anyone else wanna rip my chop apart?
Stop taking this so personally; its the internet, nobody means to tick you off by saying something about your work. They're using the negativity to try to get you to do something different from what you showed here. I dont like it myself; but its how people are on the internet

Last edited by suzq044; 07-14-2007 at 01:36 AM.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:48 PM   #6
mglavina

it is finished, i might just add on to it later but okay i'll keep that in mind next time

Old 07-14-2007, 12:06 AM   #7
mglavina

clearly everyone in PSC thinks my chop is horrible, so can an admin move it to the "chops in progress" section?

Last edited by suzq044; 07-14-2007 at 01:20 AM.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:20 AM   #8
suzq044
3000 AND CLIMBING

suzq044 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats not necessary - these kind of responses are what you should expect here. Nobody gives compliments anymore to newer people; hell - even older people. All anybody can do anymore is be negative on the internet. I have edited some posts; some for profanity.. and maybe a couple others

To clarify something - I deleted posts that were offtopic; or just rude; i'm sick of these kind of posts that dont add any kind of way to help the person get better. Saying someone sucks doesnt help them get any better - it helps them not want to use Photoshop. So PLEASE stop with all the negativity; add some helpful comments. Color is a cultural thing; pink might not look masculine here in North America; but in other countries it might be cool; or considered a cool color. Its an opinion; it doesnt make a chop suck because the color is different than what you're all used to.

Also - By saying he "might work on it more later" meant that, like myself, might go back to a chop months later and either re-do it or refresh it. I do this all the time; that doesn't make it a WIP. It makes it a completed chop - even if it is modified at a later date.

Now - my opinion on the chop. Its really not that bad. Pink isnt my favorite color, but thats your chop; your choice. I would've stuck with the original grille and just moved the Skoda logo. Otherwise; simple mods - but I like where its going.

Last edited by suzq044; 07-14-2007 at 01:38 AM.
suzq044 is offline   Reply With Quote