Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > GENERAL DISCUSSION > INTERESTING SITES

Notices

INTERESTING SITES Know of a web site that others may be interested in? Post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2004, 04:03 PM   #1
joemomma95
Me love you long time

joemomma95 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Net Nazi 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to joemomma95

Check this one out guys, might be old news to some but I just found it and I love it. Lots of interesting things goin on in there and a pretty good forum too. Anyways, thought I'd share my find with others...

http://www.cardesignnews.com/

[/CENTER]

Carty was here
joemomma95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On