Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > PHOTO CHOPS > AUTO CHOPS

Notices

AUTO CHOPS Post your chop related to the automotive industry.

Old 04-19-2004, 12:46 AM   #41
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

SirSuspended is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by ghetto7o2azn@Apr 18 2004, 10:42 PM
because when someone says that u suck at chopping they are not ur friend... :angry:
you do suck. and why havent you said anything in your thread in the battle section yet? im starting to cry

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (civikid &#064; Jul 22 2004, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if i wanted a handjob id do it myself</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewey)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>ah ha&#33;* so they DO make bigger diapers&#33;* that deceitful woman told me i had to learn to use the tiolet&#33;* well, fie on the toilet&#33;* its made slaves of you all&#33;* ive seen it sitting there..lazy, slothful, porcelain lay about feeding on other peoples doo doo while contributing nothing of its own to society&#33;* YOU GET A JOB&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
SirSuspended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 12:46 AM   #42
loserasswipe

when did i say you sucked, i cant find it
Old 04-19-2004, 01:06 AM   #43
rickysals
Super Moderator

rickysals is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rickysals

Quote:
Originally posted by ghetto7o2azn@Apr 18 2004, 11:03 PM
u say make something up yourself... lets see u do it... go ahead.. impress us all and have everyone copy you... its not as easy as it sounds... its like inventing something... why dont u just make something up that everyone will use... of course when it is already made you think "i could have come up with that... it is so simple" but the truth is, its not that easy to just come up with something...
You are calling ME out to chop something and make it look real? Pah-Leeeeze

for your info, things I make from scratch are stolen off of my chops all the time, especially on other forums... so i must have made something original that people want to have

wow, i came back to this after studying, and wow... no it&#39;s not easy to come up with a concept,
...but I have, so I have room to talk... please check my page, none of my chops are copied from an idea... I did a racecar carrier, and that Seat-roadster thing-a-ma-jig, who does those? The ones that are of a pre-existing idea were done to see how clean I could make it, like the coupe conversion and convertible conversion... &#092;

I suggest you just chill there buddy, cuz you will probably end up with your foot in your mouth
Old 04-19-2004, 01:13 AM   #44
rickysals
Super Moderator

rickysals is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rickysals

Quote:
Originally posted by ghetto7o2azn@Apr 18 2004, 09:32 PM
glacius didnt "invent" them... where do u think he got them??? FROM REAL CARS.... he saw a concept car w/ leds and he coppied them... all of a sudden he was the creator of them? so basically wut ur saying is that if someone were the first person to lower a car... no one else could do it... or if someone was the first person to color a car blue everyone would be biters if they colored a car blue on photoshop even though blue cars were first made in real life...
Quote:
i think its more complicated than just some dots with outer glow... maybe u should look more closely at the pic that i made..

u say make something up yourself... lets see u do it... go ahead.. impress us all and have everyone copy you... its not as easy as it sounds... its like inventing something... why dont u just make something up that everyone will use... of course when it is already made you think "i could have come up with that... it is so simple" but the truth is, its not that easy to just come up with something... i agree with not haveing everyone do it but people will anyways you cant stop them... and thats a fact
you say how Glac "didnt invent them" and they are from real cars...

but you then go on to say how doing LED&#39;s for the first time (a new concept on chops) is "like inventing somehitng"

which is it, because I am curious...

Insert here --&#62;
Old 04-19-2004, 01:14 AM   #45
loserasswipe

woot woot, go rick&#33;&#33;
Old 04-19-2004, 02:01 AM   #46
EGainer
PSC PRO MEMBER

EGainer is an unknown quantity at this point

ok im jumpin in here.... first off... LEDs, yes they are on real cars, yes they are used in chops. glacius was just the first one to use them in more than one chop, by AIRBRUSHING them in, instead of just pulling them from another photograph....

using them isnt a problem, you guys busted his balls when he used them and said they were on real cars. yes glacius made them popular in this forum, but they will be copied im sure. he didnt really make up anything, or invent anything, he just used a different headlight form. it is hard to make up something new like that, yes rick did do some things with his, but he also used LEDs on his vette, and did the buggy thing with the seat....

making something completely unused before would be damn hard and i dont see it happen to often. basically... his usage of BRUSHING leds onto the chop will be copied. oh well....
EGainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 01:09 PM   #47
Dhol Impressionz
PSC PRO MEMBER

Dhol Impressionz is an unknown quantity at this point

THank You EGainer.. man every1s going of on a rampage... SHYT&#33;.. i ust posted that LED pic because i wanted to see how close i could get to Glacius&#39; chop, Im working on a S2000 to be part of this "SPYDER EDITION" that y i just wanted a bit of feedback......U PPL ARE KRAZY
#2 in Contest 9

[PatelDesigns:dholImpressionz]
Canada:India
Dhol Impressionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 01:18 PM   #48
terazzi
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER

terazzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to terazzi Send a message via AIM to terazzi

I agree there. Like your led&#39;s... I have&#39;d checked this topic before and all are mad at each other&#33;&#33;

[[Terazzi Designs Crew]] - GaZ,Terazzi]-Now Playing- [:Tunnel Trance Force - Frozen Mix:]
:: www.terazzi-designs.tk ::

::Wip&#39;s::
Holden Cruse widebody A/B::
terazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 05:23 PM   #49
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

no one is mad at anyone. except for ghetto, hes pissed cuz he imagined civic telling him he sucked but in reality ghetto was just thinking about how much he himself sucked.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (civikid &#064; Jul 22 2004, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if i wanted a handjob id do it myself</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewey)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>ah ha&#33;* so they DO make bigger diapers&#33;* that deceitful woman told me i had to learn to use the tiolet&#33;* well, fie on the toilet&#33;* its made slaves of you all&#33;* ive seen it sitting there..lazy, slothful, porcelain lay about feeding on other peoples doo doo while contributing nothing of its own to society&#33;* YOU GET A JOB&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
Old 04-19-2004, 05:50 PM   #50
ghetto7o2azn
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

ghetto7o2azn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ghetto7o2azn

dude... egainer said exactly wut i was saying the whole freekin time...

they are saying that i coppied off of dhol when he admits that he got the idea off of glacius... and all i was doing was trying to help him improve his but instead everyone jumped on my ***...

civickid said "dhol is a good chopper" he was comparing me to dhol as an opposite... which is saying that im not good which is the same thing as saying that i suck...

so basically i made assumptions just like u made assumptions in saying that i said that i created led lights when i havent said that once...

these people just see something that they disagree with, and then dont read any of the post that i put explaining my opinion on the statements that i make and then they go on and on about how i suck... i doubt sbiggie and civickid havent seen any of my chops other than the bmw i made in this forum...
ghetto7o2azn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 06:18 PM   #51
Dhol Impressionz
PSC PRO MEMBER

Dhol Impressionz is an unknown quantity at this point

***ADMIN CAN U PLZ CLOSE THIS THREAD, ITS DRIVING ME NUTS&#33;

Last edited by Dhol Impressionz at Apr 19 2004, 05:19 PM
#2 in Contest 9

[PatelDesigns:dholImpressionz]
Canada:India
Dhol Impressionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 06:22 PM   #52
ghetto7o2azn
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

ghetto7o2azn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ghetto7o2azn

i think that would be a wise choice
ghetto7o2azn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 07:47 PM   #53
j4ckdAniels
PSC PRO MEMBER

j4ckdAniels is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree^^

ARAA
j4ckdAniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 09:55 PM   #54
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

haha yeah admin you should probably close this. but just for the record ghetto, i never assumed anything, all i said was that youre acting like you made the led concept. there ya go assuming again.... and also dont blame all this on me and civic, ricky was in it to and if i recall correctly he proved you were full of crap