Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > PHOTOSHOPCHOP.COM NEWS AND MORE > PSC NEWS

Notices

PSC NEWS All the latest forum news and updates will be posted here.

Old 10-15-2010, 05:51 AM   #21
Mondala

Mondala is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a little update though I must set expectations that PSC improvements are a ways away. I've acquired some assets in the 'web software' world that will open many doors as to what I can do with this site. Next year, hopefully second quarter, the PSC rejuvenation can get started.
Mondala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:08 AM   #22
blackace
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

blackace is on a distinguished road

Dude i dont think ya have that long, look around at how often people are posting, PSC is dying now unfortunatley
Old 10-17-2010, 12:05 AM   #23
Mondala

Mondala is an unknown quantity at this point

I always remain optimistic, it's my own fault... so I'll just have to work harder when the time comes.
Mondala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 09:33 AM   #24
blackace
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Well if ya need any help give me a shout and ill give ya hand with the stuff i can, id hate to see this place go under
Old 10-27-2010, 09:21 AM   #25
Reckoner

Reckoner is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Reckoner

Why is there always an endless amount of spam here?

Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:55 PM   #26
GTR
Super Moderator

GTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to GTR

because there is lol.
mods n admins remove what they can as soon as they can altho i think alot of people have wondered off lately site is dull.

GTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #27
blackace
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

yup....
Old 10-28-2010, 12:53 PM   #28
Reckoner

Reckoner is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Reckoner

But I'm sure there are way's of preventing bots from creating accounts. Maybe some of the admin should look into that.

Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #29
GTR
Super Moderator

GTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond repute

spam isnt as bad as it used to be. i know it was sorted for a while but they ended up getting past it again.

Old 10-28-2010, 09:40 PM   #30
knightstale
PSC NOOB

knightstale is on a distinguished road

maybe grading, beginners, intermediate, and advanced choppers, especially in the chop comps to make it a more fair playing field, for the different grades also a pet hate of mine, people post a chop to show off their work, and have it COMMENTED ON, with the amount of people I see coming through here on a day to day basis, there are only very few people that actually comment on the chops.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #31
GTR
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightstale View Post
maybe grading, beginners, intermediate, and advanced choppers, especially in the chop comps to make it a more fair playing field, for the different grades also a pet hate of mine, people post a chop to show off their work, and have it COMMENTED ON, with the amount of people I see coming through here on a day to day basis, there are only very few people that actually comment on the chops.
the different sections for chops has been brought up before. the reason its not like that is because it singles out people and then you have the job of decideing what class of chopper you are.
and the lack of comments is probably because people are busy i mean even the people who have been regulars for years have disapeared lol.
but mondala says hes working on a whole new site design so that should bring some people in.

Old 10-30-2010, 02:47 AM   #32
kennykro
Thats Mr. kennykro to you

Location: Ontario, Canada (in the middle of nowhere in Ontario)
kennykro is on a distinguished road

I am still around, but all my ambition is directed toward college. I wish I had more time to photoshop.
Old 10-30-2010, 09:08 AM   #33
blackace
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

im focusing on the family now, aint chopped in ages, think i might just crack a chop out in the next week, try to stop thinking about christmas lol cost so ******* much its not real -_-