Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > GENERAL DISCUSSION > INTERESTING SITES

Notices

INTERESTING SITES Know of a web site that others may be interested in? Post it here.

Old 02-12-2005, 03:50 PM   #1
TNT X2X
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

TNT X2X is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to TNT X2X Send a message via MSN to TNT X2X

Hello Guys i wanted to do that last last Month in January but i didnt had the Time for it. I Seen that same Idea on www.photoshopedup.com So I do my own Battle League on EPC-Crew.tk.
The Comp is free for 32 Entries who will Battle one on one. I looked for the Best CHops (not only) So it will not be easy for noobs :P I Hope that ya will sign up here: www.epc.swspace.de or www.epc-crew.tk . The Competition is Free for all. U just have to Sign up on my Board and note down:
Your Nick name, and your E-Mail that we can send u the Picture and the Release and who is ur Contestant.

I hope u listened to that and Join the Battle Competition.

HERE is the LINK to the Photoshop Battle Competition:
Eastside Photoshop Battle 2005
http://www.swspace.de/epc/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=154

Greez
TNT X2X &
EPC-Crew Team

Sorry but i am not on this Board anymore that new Style and Forum Sucks, Sorry...
TNT X2X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 04:00 PM   #2
Dan
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this supposed to be in this section
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 04:03 PM   #3
TNT X2X
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

What do u mean?

Sorry but i am not on this Board anymore that new Style and Forum Sucks, Sorry...
Old 02-12-2005, 04:07 PM   #4
Dan

Cause I thought this was a place to Want to challenge someone to a chop off? Or do you just want some friendly competition?Do it all here.
Old 02-12-2005, 04:18 PM   #5
TNT X2X
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

Thats a News for a Battle I will start on 1. March supported by MRWILDE i asked him for it and if u think u are good enough u can join the Competition

Old 02-12-2005, 05:53 PM   #6
CPWerks

CPWerks is an unknown quantity at this point

Awww. THat&#39;s sad that you copied that from me and my forums. You even said that you were in the battle, and then fropped out. That&#39;s really .ummmmm.... you know it..........

anyways, the similar battle&#39;s are held each two weeks on www.photoshopedup.com

Oh, and thanks for giving me credit
Old 02-12-2005, 06:12 PM   #7
Dan

Hey Hey no fighting i think your Idea was great CPWerks and I think TNT X2X did give credit cause he mentioned your forum and site and people taking your idea is just life
Old 02-12-2005, 06:23 PM   #8
MRWILDE

MRWILDE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by CPWerks@Feb 12 2005, 04:53 PM
Awww. THat&#39;s sad that you copied that from me and my forums. You even said that you were in the battle, and then fropped out. That&#39;s really .ummmmm.... you know it..........

anyways, the similar battle&#39;s are held each two weeks on www.photoshopedup.com

Oh, and thanks for giving me credit
People take idea&#39;s from everyone else all the time. That is just the way things work. Do you know how many people have taken idea&#39;s from this site. Do you see me complaining?
Old 02-12-2005, 06:38 PM   #9
TNT X2X
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

Hey CPWerks i had that Idea long time before ask Felix_300zx or Style Warz we had that Idea end of Last year but we didnt had the much time and cant manageing that. So dont be worry it was ver bad for me to see that u begon that befor i did that and now u see me as i would steel that Idea, sorry.
BUt if u want we could Cooperate in the Next Competition together I would have nice IDeas

grts
TNT X2X

Old 02-12-2005, 06:39 PM   #10
joemomma95
Me love you long time

joemomma95 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Net Nazi 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to joemomma95

I&#39;m pretty sure this website has been advertised alot on PSC already, I don&#39;t understand why you seem to advertise everything that happens on your site on this site, if your site is so great then advertise on there, shouldn&#39;t have the need to advertise here...there is so many chop sites/forums out there right now I don&#39;t understand why people keep making more. Personally I enjoy PSC and it&#39;s been around for a while and I know it&#39;ll still be around after all these "new sites" die off...

I know that this tounament idea has been tried on PSC before and yeah it just didn&#39;t work......too many people dropped out or didn&#39;t finish in time and it all just fell apart, so good luck, keep trying to take members from PSC to join your site....the only reason I&#39;m not closing this thread or deleteing it is because WILDE already saw it and didn&#39;t seem to care about you whoring out your site.

[/CENTER]

Carty was here
joemomma95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 07:01 PM   #11
TNT X2X
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

The Diffrent between us is that We are a Photoshop crew or Team and Do Projects and our own League but.. CPWerks was faster :/ We arent a Board like this here are so many Members that Noobs cant alive. Here are just nice and Famous Chops are interisting. As i was realy bad at choping i just got dumb answers. now i learned to Brush and get nice Answers thats other on my board. We explain that noobies what they have made and how they can make the things better and easier next time
Of course this is a pretty nice board&#33;&#33;&#33;

Old 02-12-2005, 07:19 PM   #12
CPWerks

I&#39;m sorry for missunderstanding. I didn&#39;t mean to complain, cause i kinda know TNT_x2x, so i&#39;m sorry if it sounded like i had a big problem with it. Now again Photoshopchop IS the king&#33; Period. And i will never leave you guys, cause without you i wouldn&#39;t have the skills i have now. Thanks for that, and i DO apologize for the missunderstanding.
Old 02-13-2005, 10:00 AM   #13
TNT X2X
PSC SENIOR MEMBER

Of course This Board is the Biggest and best but its wrong for noobies here. So dont feel sorry for missunderstanding u didnt knew that. But if u are INterrested CPWerks to make a Battle together with me or EPC-Crew.tk u kan do that every time. The Offer is Still there So and u know too i am every day on MSN and in your Contact list if u wanna tell me something

grts
TNT X2X

Old 02-13-2005, 11:15 PM   #14
Richie

Richie is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Richie Send a message via MSN to Richie

You guys should make some type of forum battle like PSC&#39;s best vs DIGIMODS&#39; best be awsome like PSU vs TNT&#39;s lol sorry if its a lil off topic but just an idea
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 12:13 AM   #15
CPWerks

Quote:
Originally posted by Richie@Feb 13 2005, 10:15 PM
You guys should make some type of forum battle like PSC&#39;s best vs DIGIMODS&#39; best be awsome like PSU vs TNT&#39;s lol sorry if its a lil off topic but just an idea
Hmm, That sounds good. LOL, yea rrrrrright..... and even though PSU vs. TNT&#39;s is possible, it should not be settled on this forum.