Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > PHOTO CHOPS > CHOPS IN PROGRESS

Notices

CHOPS IN PROGRESS For all those unfinished chops. Try to keep things clean in the auto chop section and post all those works in progress right here.

Old 01-18-2005, 04:47 AM   #1
v8_king
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

v8_king is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to v8_king

sup ppls, havent tried makina race version of a car b4 so thought i might try. the original is probly on highresautoimages.com im not sure though. im planning on makin the too bit that are lower than the rest of the kit carbon fibre, but i havent dun that b4 so itll probly look like crap. i tried puttin a glass part in the hood to show an engine but i couldnt get that lookin like glass, i would apreciate it if someone else did that for me. im gonna put bonnet pins in it. any other ideas would be great. wottya all think so far?
Old 01-18-2005, 01:29 PM   #2
Prototype
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Prototype is an unknown quantity at this point

That'sa looking pretty strange main, Whazgoing on with those thing on the side of the bumper main? I tell you hwat, if they're there for protection then that's understandable but otherwise it doesn't really decorate the car in any way I tell you hwat. Keep going, I cant wait to see this piece of machinery finished main.