Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > PHOTO CHOPS > AUTO CHOPS
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

AUTO CHOPS Post your chop related to the automotive industry.

Old 08-25-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
Slapstick
PSC NOOB

Slapstick is on a distinguished road
Default First post

I'd done a few pretty terrible efforts at chopping before but these were the first two I tried on and have put on a website. Looking around the style is quite different to other things I have seen on here but nonetheless here they are for your C&C Please!

Thanks guys!
Slapstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
Xtr
PSC NOOB

Xtr is on a distinguished road

must say that's not bad for the first attempt. Have seen much worse first chops (including my own hehe)
i like it very much that u didn't overdo the chops ( 9/10 first time chops are trying to do as much as possible, and it looks like garbage), you did some things and tried to do it ok so thumbs up for that
if you want to put new rims on the cars, try to find a donor in the same angle, elseway the rims look flat
on hte second car the rims are in the wrong perspective, and second, have no breaks, and third the whole picture is black and white, but the rims have colour
when u try to darken windows, you shouldn't do it with the lightness frm the hue/saturisation, tis makes the window looks dull. It's better do duplicate the window, play with the brightness/contrast, and then put it on multyply or overlay, and play with the settings untill you like the result. This way u keep the shiny reflections on the window
Xtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 05:24 AM   #3
fattack
Fizzing At The Bum-Hole

fattack is on a distinguished road

cant see the chops :/

fattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 06:28 AM   #4
Slapstick
PSC NOOB

Slapstick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtr View Post
must say that's not bad for the first attempt. Have seen much worse first chops (including my own hehe)
i like it very much that u didn't overdo the chops ( 9/10 first time chops are trying to do as much as possible, and it looks like garbage), you did some things and tried to do it ok so thumbs up for that
if you want to put new rims on the cars, try to find a donor in the same angle, elseway the rims look flat
on hte second car the rims are in the wrong perspective, and second, have no breaks, and third the whole picture is black and white, but the rims have colour
when u try to darken windows, you shouldn't do it with the lightness frm the hue/saturisation, tis makes the window looks dull. It's better do duplicate the window, play with the brightness/contrast, and then put it on multyply or overlay, and play with the settings untill you like the result. This way u keep the shiny reflections on the window
Thanks a lot for the input especially that about the windows and rims, forgetting brakes was a dumb thing to do.

The pictures took quite some time to load on my computer but the links to tinypic are here:
http://i51.tinypic.com/5ugyv5.png
http://i53.tinypic.com/do57wh.png
Slapstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:45 AM   #5
mglavina

mglavina is on a distinguished road

Very smooth BG change on the first chop.

The First PSC Video | Battle Rules | PM Me
mglavina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:25 AM   #6
Xtr
PSC NOOB

Xtr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
Thanks a lot for the input especially that about the windows and rims, forgetting brakes was a dumb thing to do.
np, imo it's always better to give some advise, than just say the things that need improvement
Xtr is offline   Reply With Quote