Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > PHOTO CHOPS > AUTO CHOPS

Notices

AUTO CHOPS Post your chop related to the automotive industry.

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 04:28 AM   #21
erric1234
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER

erric1234 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to erric1234 Send a message via Yahoo to erric1234

in those pics u look more like ur in a small town airport lobby standing next to some lowbudget ummm...ummm... things on the wall
Old 07-07-2006, 04:32 AM   #22
MRDETROITMETAL
Banned

MRDETROITMETAL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredjman73
"wow i think all this arguing should stop. like it says on i dont remember who's sig, arguing on the internet is like racing ine the special olympics...even if you win, youre still retarded. i think we all need to get togetjer, smoke a few blunts, eat some fritos and oreos, and chill the F out! "

AMEN to that DUDE !!!....shhhhuhh, I see wat cha mean !!!

PLEASE can u get thru to these RETARDS ..cuz I quit !!!

Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 07-07-2006 at 05:12 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:35 AM   #23
briandyche
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

briandyche is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to briandyche Send a message via Yahoo to briandyche

Now was name calling really necessary?

Or did you just need to feed your obviously never-ending ego?

Old 07-07-2006, 05:07 AM   #24
MRDETROITMETAL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by briandyche
Now was name calling really necessary?

Or did you just need to feed your obviously never-ending ego?

AH ,...well yae I did have to, I was born in DETROIT...so, we are used to calling things by what they are there ...get over it boy-o!!! (and those are all NOT my words)...proof of the point.

Hey an THX for lookin an all !...even if ya dont know WHY you did, I DO.

...LOL.

Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 07-07-2006 at 05:14 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:08 AM   #25
VipFREAK
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

VipFREAK is on a distinguished road

I haven't seen it yet but go see Art School Confidential and you'll know how I feel about "art"... Bull, spare me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
I was born in DETROIT...
That explains a lot...
Old 07-07-2006, 05:16 AM   #26
MRDETROITMETAL
Banned

Quote:
I was born in DETROIT...

That explains a lot... [/QUOTE]

THANK YOU ...THANK YOU VERY MUCH....

ka - ching $!

Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 07-07-2006 at 05:19 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:22 AM   #27
VipFREAK
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

VipFREAK is on a distinguished road

^ Nice Quote job...

Did you know there are Zoo elephants that can draw the same **** you posted? And they make around $500 - $1000 a peace.

http://www.shop.com/op/~'The_Other_S...-prod-12755621
Old 07-07-2006, 05:41 AM   #28
MRDETROITMETAL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipFREAK
^ Nice Quote job...

Did you know there are Zoo elephants that can draw the same **** you posted? And they make around $500 - $1000 a peace.

http://www.shop.com/op/~'The_Other_S...-prod-12755621

LMAO ..cuz I make ALOT MORE THAN THAT !!!!

NO thought to thier **** at all....frigg'in low lifes they are !!!

p.s. you aint gonna stump me man !!....get over try'in...I RESPECT THE EFFORT THO...LOL

Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 07-07-2006 at 05:48 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:08 AM   #29
pschopper
PSC MEMBER

pschopper is on a distinguished road

dude if you ever want to make any friends here
settle the hell down and stop insulting everyone!
many people on here have equal or greater intellect than you
and youve got to accept that sometimes these individuals may challenge your point of view!
Old 07-07-2006, 06:59 AM   #30
MRDETROITMETAL
Banned

Ya Know Wat ...who Gives A **** ?

I Am Not Insulting Anyone Who Does Not First Insult Me For Being Who I Am ...& its just a few who are doing that, so who cares really, best to put a stop to it NOW, my chops are as good as most I see here and different too, so....Wtf ????...is the *****. creative differences or my making $ from my works ?...I do not get that crap at all, sorry dont mean to be harsh but dont F with me !!!

I respect those who show the same ...you cannot expect me to accept less than that ????

Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 07-07-2006 at 07:06 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:48 AM   #31
WildmanProductions
I Love Mike

WildmanProductions is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to WildmanProductions

Quote:
LMAO ..cuz I make ALOT MORE THAN THAT !!!!

NO thought to thier **** at all....frigg'in low lifes they are !!!

p.s. you aint gonna stump me man !!....get over try'in...I RESPECT THE EFFORT THO...LOL
if you make so much money get a damn haircut
Old 07-07-2006, 10:48 AM   #32
crazyrichard
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

crazyrichard is an unknown quantity at this point

Awards Showcase
Forum Encourgement 
Total Awards: 1

my reaction to this is .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........
Old 07-07-2006, 11:10 AM   #33
MRDETROITMETAL
Banned

Hey c'mon...do what ya want with your f'cin hair leave my personal **** alone !!!

I dont insult you unless your inane enough to swipe at me first ...& then wat do you expect , a "thank you I never realized that"...??? ....get real !!!

YOU ONLY DEMONSTRATE YOUR IGNORANCE BY THESE COMMENTS CHILDREN !!!

leave it be and so will I, it's that simple.

...& I am alot older than 30 or 40 years too...Thank you for the compliment tho !!!

LMAO.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:27 PM   #34
briandyche
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

briandyche is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to briandyche Send a message via Yahoo to briandyche

You're that old and still that egotistically ignorant? It's not that we don't like your opinion or disagree with it that makes us post. It's that we don't appreciate you trying to shove it down our throats. You're finding yourself on a quick road to bandom.

However, I must say, congratulations on having your art and art studio and the money from it. Does that console you for your obvious lack of friends?

Old 07-07-2006, 01:32 PM   #35
WildmanProductions
I Love Mike

WildmanProductions is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to WildmanProductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by briandyche
You're that old and still that egotistically ignorant? It's not that we don't like your opinion or disagree with it that makes us post. It's that we don't appreciate you trying to shove it down our throats. You're finding yourself on a quick road to bandom.

However, I must say, congratulations on having your art and art studio and the money from it. Does that console you for your obvious lack of friends?
i love this kid
Old 07-07-2006, 09:04 PM   #36
MartinPliksh
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER

MartinPliksh is on a distinguished road

Can we have an admin step i n, I am soooooooooooo sick of all this

:: My Deviant Art --> Click Me ::
Old 07-08-2006, 08:08 PM   #37
joemomma95
Me love you long time

joemomma95 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Net Nazi 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to joemomma95

You rang?

MRDM, you have to realize that alot of people are on this site for a hobby, a way to kill time if you will. Not everyone can see the hours upon hours you put in on your A-R-T chops such as your "Hot Rod" and your "T-Bird". I mean you must realize that not everyone knows how to use the Image tab in PS or find the Filter tab either, these A-R-T chops you are producing are so freakin amazing that none of these 'kids' know what to say.

As far as you having your own studio and making money off of these amazing pieces of A-R-T, I mean what else can I say but WOW. You must be rolling in the dough selling these pieces to people that can't figure out the complications of this crazy program we all simply refer to as Photoshop. No one in the history of man has ever known the ability that you have to change a few slider bars and click a few buttons.

OK, NOW THAT THE FUN IS OVER. Get over yourself please, we all know that you probably got banned from Rexs' forum so you came over here trying to give him more of a hassle. WE ALL GET THAT, AND THE FUED BETWEEN YOU AND REX IS OVER ON PSC. If you want to post up your chops here that's fine, but don't expect everyone to give you ooohh's and ahhhh's, your 'style' is different/simple....alot of the members here like to see chops with alot of time and effort put into them, and it seems that your do not, I AM SORRY IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS, BUT THIS IS MY OPINION.

You might like to call your stuff art but in the eyes of so many 'choppers' it is considered a CHOP. You have taken a stock picture and changed it, IT'S A CHOP ON THIS FORUM. If you feel your stuff isn't in the same section as chops should be then post it in the "Graphics Design Showoff" section or the "Other Photoshop works" section. You keep telling people your stuff is ART then put it in the right section, next time I see a thread in the Auto Chops section and your telling everyone that it is ART, it will be moved to one of the appropriate sections.

Have a nice day.

[/CENTER]

Carty was here
Old 07-08-2006, 08:47 PM   #38
MRDETROITMETAL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemomma95
You rang?

MRDM, you have to realize that alot of people are on this site for a hobby, a way to kill time if you will. Not everyone can see the hours upon hours you put in on your A-R-T chops such as your "Hot Rod" and your "T-Bird". I mean you must realize that not everyone knows how to use the Image tab in PS or find the Filter tab either, these A-R-T chops you are producing are so freakin amazing that none of these 'kids' know what to say.

As far as you having your own studio and making money off of these amazing pieces of A-R-T, I mean what else can I say but WOW. You must be rolling in the dough selling these pieces to people that can't figure out the complications of this crazy program we all simply refer to as Photoshop. No one in the history of man has ever known the ability that you have to change a few slider bars and click a few buttons.

OK, NOW THAT THE FUN IS OVER. Get over yourself please, we all know that you probably got banned from Rexs' forum so you came over here trying to give him more of a hassle. WE ALL GET THAT, AND THE FUED BETWEEN YOU AND REX IS OVER ON PSC. If you want to post up your chops here that's fine, but don't expect everyone to give you ooohh's and ahhhh's, your 'style' is different/simple....alot of the members here like to see chops with alot of time and effort put into them, and it seems that your do not, I AM SORRY IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS, BUT THIS IS MY OPINION.

You might like to call your stuff art but in the eyes of so many 'choppers' it is considered a CHOP. You have taken a stock picture and changed it, IT'S A CHOP ON THIS FORUM. If you feel your stuff isn't in the same section as chops should be then post it in the "Graphics Design Showoff" section or the "Other Photoshop works" section. You keep telling people your stuff is ART then put it in the right section, next time I see a thread in the Auto Chops section and your telling everyone that it is ART, it will be moved to one of the appropriate sections.

Have a nice day.
I agree with Everything you said, it was an unfortunate circimstance that Mr Raider started in on me at my very first post here, had that not occured, none of this so called BS need have occured, nor any explanation of ME or my WORK ... I DID NOT come here knowing he was here I came to learn and contribute ...NOT BE INSULTED.

I will not tolerate that from ANYONE, as I nor anybody else here should be expected to, as I am sure you will agree. REX apologized I acceptted ...done.

I DID WHAT I FELT WAS APPROPRIATE AND NESSASARY TO STOP RR FROM CONTINUING FURTHER INAPROPRIATE POSTS HERE TOWARDS ME AS HE HAS DONE ON HIS SITE IN THE PAST, I COULD NOT ALLOW THAT TO CARRY OVER AND CONTINUE HERE.

As far as my A-R-T, it has NOTHING to do with buttons or filters or tricks of technology allowed through the use of PS, as a matter of fact I use ALAIS software alot, and have several Progarms including PS CS2, Corel painter IX, and my paints and brushes as well as the relaible pencil and paper !!..I use ALL of it.

Everyting I do IS ALL DRAWN HAND ART, (finised art I have posted in the approprite section you mentioned ) digital or otherwise...and I use "chopping" as a technique only, if you'd like to understand better, please see my WIP Caddy FC thread it will provide an example of what I am saying here to you.

As for my business, again unfortunate I had to even mention it as a defense for my posting here, but the reactions here required it, IMO. However it has NOTHING to do with my posts here and I prefer to keep it that way,... yes we are succsessful and work with many major automotive companies and racing organizations, who I am sure have NO INTEREST in the BS posted here at all or those responsible.

NO PROBLEMS JOE, ....PEACE .

Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 07-08-2006 at 08:53 PM.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:34 AM   #39
suzq044
3000 AND CLIMBING

suzq044 is an unknown quantity at this point

jeeze guys.. stop with the arguing already. There are a lot of people that havent mastered the english language on this site for one, and for another, its a style.. let him have his own style, and not stick to whatever everybody else does. A CHOP IS A CHOP REGUARDLESS OF THE RESULTS!.. im going to lock this thread.. both chops look good, but they look rushed, not so much stylized.

Closed Thread