Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > PHOTO CHOPS > OTHER PHOTOSHOP WORKS
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

OTHER PHOTOSHOP WORKS Anything that isn't an Auto Chop. Wallpapers, new sigs, web page designs or whatever else you have come up with.

Old 06-25-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
Audiodzigns
PSC NOOB

Audiodzigns is on a distinguished road
Default A little of this a little of that.

I got bored so I make all sorts of stuff....enjoy

This is one that I made as a t-shirt for my girlfriend, yeah she has bigguns....hehe
Old 06-25-2008, 01:05 PM   #2
S_I_N_i_C
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

S_I_N_i_C is on a distinguished road

the top design is ultra sick!!!
all in fact look really good, ever do any album covers band logos?
S_I_N_i_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:11 PM   #3
Audiodzigns
PSC NOOB

Thank you much! The top one "Casualties of War" is one of my favorites as well. Its done on a LARGE stretched canvas.

I have yet to do any album covers or anything for bands.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #4
Blaupunkt
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER

Blaupunkt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Blaupunkt

can u send me the orig of the woman on the t shirt design please

/michael

nice work btw.

did u get the planes at the top from a msn logo?

EURO TUNING PWNZ!.
blaupunkt + mglavina...
Blaupunkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:56 AM   #5
Audiodzigns
PSC NOOB

Give you? That would never happen. I do not give my art away. If you like you can buy the rights off of it from me for say $1,000. Or you are more than welcome to request a t-shirt. I copyright all my work since that damn law went into affect. Well for the exception of the chops that I do. I recommend that all designers do the same. Copyright every single thing you do..it will save you in the long run.

The planes are from some stock vector that I paid for.

And thanks for the compliments as well.

Last edited by Audiodzigns; 07-20-2008 at 12:01 PM. Reason: More info
Audiodzigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:19 PM   #6
Blaupunkt

meh dont think ur getting ur own way. i found the woman vector for free the other day

/michael

EURO TUNING PWNZ!.
blaupunkt + mglavina...
Old 07-21-2008, 07:15 AM   #7
Audiodzigns
PSC NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaupunkt View Post
meh dont think ur getting ur own way. i found the woman vector for free the other day

/michael
Congrats, I couldnt be more happy for you than I am right now. Im gonna go run and tell my girl and have her make you some cupcakes. Or do you only eat crumpets?

and where does it say that I am getting my way? I copyright my artwork so if someone steals it, I can own them.
Thats what we like to call in America a smart artist. Hence why I am not starving. People want my work, they have to pay for it.

Im the kind of person that even charges their own friend for work.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:43 AM   #8
PSDavinci
PSC 2000 POST MEMBER

PSDavinci is on a distinguished road

Audio, cool your jets bro.
First of all he wasnt asking for you to give your art away, he was interested in the image you used. Second, you come on here promoting sh!t thats not even associated with what we do here or in-line with what this sites about, and you still get some nice response. So in appreciation you get irritated by something as inconsequential as this?
Very uncool and unprofessional.
Instead of getting pissed and showing your total lack of maturity, you could have responded more favorably by stating that you make a living with your art and as a rule professional artists cant give things away and hope to stay alive and insure their reputation.
I think that would have been understood and better accepted.
A lot of the guys here are young and dont understand or even care for that matter about art in terms of a career. They are hungry for knowledge and simply want to learn from those that they consider superior and look up to or idolize.
Whether you know it or not, guys like this are your meal ticket.
Lighten up bro or your going to be flipping hamburgers for a living (if your not already) cause bad attitude doesnt work here or in the working community.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:37 AM   #9
Audiodzigns
PSC NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDavinci View Post
Audio, cool your jets bro.
First of all he wasnt asking for you to give your art away, he was interested in the image you used. Second, you come on here promoting sh!t thats not even associated with what we do here or in-line with what this sites about, and you still get some nice response. So in appreciation you get irritated by something as inconsequential as this?
Very uncool and unprofessional.
Instead of getting pissed and showing your total lack of maturity, you could have responded more favorably by stating that you make a living with your art and as a rule professional artists cant give things away and hope to stay alive and insure their reputation.
I think that would have been understood and better accepted.
A lot of the guys here are young and dont understand or even care for that matter about art in terms of a career. They are hungry for knowledge and simply want to learn from those that they consider superior and look up to or idolize.
Whether you know it or not, guys like this are your meal ticket.
Lighten up bro or your going to be flipping hamburgers for a living (if your not already) cause bad attitude doesnt work here or in the working community.

Dually noted....but, as far as flipping burgers? Trust me, Im doing more than that. As a matter of fact. I teach what you all love to know and learn. Been teaching for 5 years now.
So before you go and say things you know nothing about, take a moment to reflect and think about the words you are typing.

My attitude has kept my business in check for 10 years now. So no need to throw some talk like that in there. Or if I am correct, you just stooped down to my level. If artists let people step all over them like they do now, young or old, our profession will become a joke, if it isnt already.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:16 AM   #10
OmicroN
Pizza is good...

OmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to beholdOmicroN is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Forum Diplomat 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via ICQ to OmicroN Send a message via AIM to OmicroN Send a message via MSN to OmicroN

In my opinion, charging every single person that wants something done is a bit like selling out. It's nice to sell your work, but you're losing touch in the fun of all this. I've sold my work, but 90% of what I do, I do for free because I do it for fun.

By now I'd expect you'd be thinking something along the lines of the quality of my work making it free, but I assure you that my quality is not compromised. I have been doing graphics design for 10 years myself, although lately I've been veering away from it due to my job at general motors. I still enjoy doing graphics for the same reason as when I started, it's fun to challenge myself and see what I can do next.

As a side note, your current attitude is not going to win you over any friends here. This forum is made mainly to help people. I'd suggest you either help people or seek another forum, because this isn't a stage for you just to present your work.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:56 AM   #11
Blaupunkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiodzigns View Post
My attitude has kept my business in check for 10 years now.
well maybe if you followed davinci and omicron ur business could flourish or could of flourished before if you were nicer. the only person who can get in ur way is urself. maybe uve done that.

/michael

EURO TUNING PWNZ!.
blaupunkt + mglavina...
Old 10-02-2008, 06:24 PM   #12
ross_m
PSC PRO MEMBER

ross_m is on a distinguished road

Thats some really great work. I love the first one. Looks like it could be an album cover or something. Great designs

Oh and the third pic. I need to try that!
ross_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:48 PM   #13
Carty
Get Banned, Ask Me How.

Carty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total Badass

Awards Showcase
Forum Comedian 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to Carty Send a message via Skype™ to Carty

haha I was looking forward to seeing which mod had banned this guy... darn

haha he could teach people on this site a thing or two??? I'd like to see what he could teach myself, cloud, or others that we don't already know...

where was I when this thread was posted haha i completely missed it the first time around

Carty is offline   Reply With Quote