Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > GENERAL DISCUSSION > GENERAL DISCUSSION

Notices

GENERAL DISCUSSION Anything goes here. Just spark up a thread!

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 05:23 AM   #21
The Fighting Panda Man
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

The Fighting Panda Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to The Fighting Panda Man Send a message via MSN to The Fighting Panda Man Send a message via Yahoo to The Fighting Panda Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Rasta@Jul 23 2004, 04:20 AM
of course it does, cuz if you knew i was 16 you wouldnt have said shiat in the first place *****
do you not read the other posts? im 17, 18 in a couple months. I'm standing up for the people you are bashing, and now yer bashing me? real mature...

<u>WIPS</u>
Infiniti for HI battle _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
High School <span style='color:red'>_ _ _ _ _ _ _</span> _

<span style='color:green'>If you agree with my sentiment, copy this into your sig
Procrastination is not the problem, but the solution. Motivation is evil, I mean, look at who is motivated. Child molesters, terrorists, muggers and thieves, ALL VERY HIGHLY MOTIVATED! If you are motivated, you're running with the wrong crowd.

HOORAY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS! I've been offered $100,000+ from 3 schools, collectively.</span>
Old 07-23-2004, 05:25 AM   #22
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

SirSuspended is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by The Fighting Panda Man+Jul 23 2004, 04:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Fighting Panda Man @ Jul 23 2004, 04:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Rasta@Jul 23 2004, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by The Fighting Panda Man@Jul 23 2004, 04:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-civikid
Quote:
Quote:
@Jul 23 2004, 04:12 AM
since when do you have a voice....your a ****** noob....and your fat

what the hell does that have to do with anything?&#33;?

fat people are gay and have no dick. so theyre basically women..and i dont put up shiat with females
oh, so your homophobic and sexist, oh. ok, then nevermind. that explains everything. go on and close this post mods&#33; [/b][/quote]
dumbass, do you see a mod reading this?? and yes i am sexist, want a cookie cuz you figured it out? heres a couple of joke for you off the top of my head

why dont women need watches?
theres a clock on the stove

why dont women need drivers licenses?
theres no road between the kitchen and the bedroom

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (civikid &#064; Jul 22 2004, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if i wanted a handjob id do it myself</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewey)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>ah ha&#33;* so they DO make bigger diapers&#33;* that deceitful woman told me i had to learn to use the tiolet&#33;* well, fie on the toilet&#33;* its made slaves of you all&#33;* ive seen it sitting there..lazy, slothful, porcelain lay about feeding on other peoples doo doo while contributing nothing of its own to society&#33;* YOU GET A JOB&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
Old 07-23-2004, 05:25 AM   #23
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Quote:
Originally posted by The Fighting Panda Man+Jul 23 2004, 04:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Fighting Panda Man @ Jul 23 2004, 04:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rasta@Jul 23 2004, 04:20 AM
of course it does, cuz if you knew i was 16 you wouldnt have said shiat in the first place *****
do you not read the other posts? im 17, 18 in a couple months. I&#39;m standing up for the people you are bashing, and now yer bashing me? real mature... [/b][/quote]
dont YOU read your own posts?? anyone who disagrees with us gets hell

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (civikid &#064; Jul 22 2004, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if i wanted a handjob id do it myself</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewey)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>ah ha&#33;* so they DO make bigger diapers&#33;* that deceitful woman told me i had to learn to use the tiolet&#33;* well, fie on the toilet&#33;* its made slaves of you all&#33;* ive seen it sitting there..lazy, slothful, porcelain lay about feeding on other peoples doo doo while contributing nothing of its own to society&#33;* YOU GET A JOB&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
Old 07-23-2004, 05:26 AM   #24
The Fighting Panda Man
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Send a message via AIM to The Fighting Panda Man Send a message via MSN to The Fighting Panda Man Send a message via Yahoo to The Fighting Panda Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Rasta+Jul 23 2004, 04:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rasta @ Jul 23 2004, 04:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by The Fighting Panda Man@Jul 23 2004, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-civikid
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fat people are gay and have no dick. so theyre basically women..and i dont put up shiat with females

oh, so your homophobic and sexist, oh. ok, then nevermind. that explains everything. go on and close this post mods&#33;
dumbass, do you see a mod reading this?? and yes i am sexist, want a cookie cuz you figured it out? heres a couple of joke for you off the top of my head

theres no road between the kitchen and the bedroom [/b][/quote]
im the dumbass? the post has been open for less than 15 minutes and you keep replyin&#33; we&#39;ve racked up more than 25 replies in minutes.

<u>WIPS</u>

<span style='color:green'>If you agree with my sentiment, copy this into your sig
Procrastination is not the problem, but the solution. Motivation is evil, I mean, look at who is motivated. Child molesters, terrorists, muggers and thieves, ALL VERY HIGHLY MOTIVATED! If you are motivated, you're running with the wrong crowd.

HOORAY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS! I've been offered $100,000+ from 3 schools, collectively.</span>
Old 07-23-2004, 05:27 AM   #25
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

dude i posted over 120 times once..you think i give a shiat about my post count? i asked omicron to reset it for me twice already

Old 07-23-2004, 05:28 AM   #26
The Fighting Panda Man
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

im not bashing you guys, i respect you as choppers. this just isn&#39;t the place for that crap though.

<u>WIPS</u>

Old 07-23-2004, 05:29 AM   #27
dreamv2.0
3000 AND CLIMBING

dreamv2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dreamv2.0 Send a message via MSN to dreamv2.0

Quote:
Originally posted by The Fighting Panda Man+Jul 23 2004, 04:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Fighting Panda Man @ Jul 23 2004, 04:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Rasta@Jul 23 2004, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-civikid
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

oh, so your homophobic and sexist, oh. ok, then nevermind. that explains everything. go on and close this post mods&#33;

im the dumbass? the post has been open for less than 15 minutes and you keep replyin&#33; we&#39;ve racked up more than 25 replies in minutes. [/b][/quote]
dude just let them go ther getting banned later today anyway so just let them post what they want what they dont understand is once there banned from here there basically banned from every chopping forum out there unless they create one for just them me and the rest of the senior members are either mods or admins at almost every single psc forum out there its there loss
Old 07-23-2004, 05:29 AM   #28
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

it really doesnt matter, me and civic are gonna get banned and we want to leave our mark before we go. get the picture?

Old 07-23-2004, 05:31 AM   #29
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Quote:
Originally posted by nogod666+Jul 23 2004, 04:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nogod666 @ Jul 23 2004, 04:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by The Fighting Panda Man@Jul 23 2004, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Rasta@Jul 23 2004, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-civikid
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

im the dumbass? the post has been open for less than 15 minutes and you keep replyin&#33; we&#39;ve racked up more than 25 replies in minutes.
dude just let them go ther getting banned later today anyway so just let them post what they want what they dont understand is once there banned from here there basically banned from every chopping forum out there unless they create one for just them me and the rest of the senior members are either mods or admins at almost every single psc forum out there its there loss [/b][/quote]
nogod no one wants to be in a forum you run anyways, maybe thats why youre forum is a piece of shiat

Old 07-23-2004, 12:02 PM   #30
misterphotoshop
PSC FOR LIFE MEMBER

misterphotoshop is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Post Whore 
Total Awards: 1

there finally gone thank u admin
Old 07-23-2004, 12:23 PM   #31
loserasswipe

Quote:
Originally posted by misterphotoshop@Jul 23 2004, 11:02 AM
there finally gone thank u admin
&#39;fraid not buddy

Old 07-23-2004, 12:38 PM   #32
misterphotoshop
PSC FOR LIFE MEMBER

misterphotoshop is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
Post Whore 
Total Awards: 1

i dunno admin told me he panner ur ip&#39;s unless he just meant rasta but i dunno
Old 07-23-2004, 12:44 PM   #33
loserasswipe

im not sure either, in the mod lounge it says we&#39;re both banned.... lol, cant even ban a kid right

Old 07-23-2004, 12:51 PM   #34
Anthony Montelo
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER

Anthony Montelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Anthony Montelo Send a message via MSN to Anthony Montelo

Quote:
Originally posted by civikid@Jul 23 2004, 11:44 AM
im not sure either, in the mod lounge it says we&#39;re both banned.... lol, cant even ban a kid right
how&#39;d you get in the mod lounge?

oh, you were a magna mod...
Old 07-23-2004, 01:01 PM   #35
Carty

thats great, hes braggin about being able to drive, big accomplishment

Old 07-23-2004, 01:10 PM   #36
Anthony Montelo
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER

Anthony Montelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Anthony Montelo Send a message via MSN to Anthony Montelo

oh yeah i can drive my dad&#39;s tractor and my go-kart. did i ever brag? nope. rasta your older than me ur way more immature too. great stupidity at its best.
Old 07-23-2004, 01:23 PM   #37
Sha$XL
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

Sha$XL is an unknown quantity at this point

civikid and rasta shut the nuck up both of u, what a bunch of ***** @ss little *****es you are jesus christ i cant believe i used to have respect for you two neanderthals. go back to the dark, cold, and unforgiving hole you two faggets came out of. what a bunch of pricks

and rasta you post on this website like 80 times per day on average and every time i go on i see ur name, your on this site like 15 hours a day, yet u dtill have the ability to be a "pimp", (or perhaps your a cyber pimp macin ho&#39;s in the chat room ) stfu *******.

Quote:
You know how many birthday's there are a year?... hundreds, literally hundreds.
Old 07-24-2004, 02:18 AM   #38
The Fighting Panda Man
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

EXACTLY&#33;

<u>WIPS</u>

Old 07-24-2004, 02:26 AM   #39
MRWILDE

MRWILDE is an unknown quantity at this point

rasta and civikid have been banned and forbidden to post if they do somehow get past the ban until 2030.
Old 07-24-2004, 04:47 PM   #40
SuhaiL
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

SuhaiL is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SuhaiL Send a message via MSN to SuhaiL

Quote:
Originally posted by MRWILDE@Jul 24 2004, 02:26 AM
rasta and civikid have been banned and forbidden to post if they do somehow get past the ban until 2030.
OOOOOOO

damn Mr. Wilde ... 2030?? lol there gonna be like 27 next time they can join lol

Click the Sig! to see the Racer Enzo
Closed Thread