Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > PHOTOSHOPCHOP.COM NEWS AND MORE > OFFICIAL PSC CONTEST

Notices

OFFICIAL PSC CONTEST Prior & Running contests and anything contest related.

Old 07-22-2004, 08:48 PM   #41
Anthony Montelo
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER

Anthony Montelo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Anthony Montelo Send a message via MSN to Anthony Montelo

Quote:
Originally posted by Rasta@Jul 22 2004, 12:50 PM
one car would suffice....and i looked up "8 year old dumbass" and say youre name
did i ever say anything against you? I'm just trying to get back on peoples good side (mainly your's and civikid's) and i think civi aint as mad n e more (if you are, i'm sorry for expecting you to not angry ) but i've tried to leave you alone rasta, but you just keep talking shiat about me, when i havent said shiat. so if i were you rasta, i'd stop it.
Old 07-22-2004, 11:46 PM   #42
SirSuspended
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

SirSuspended is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Montelo+Jul 22 2004, 07:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony Montelo @ Jul 22 2004, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rasta@Jul 22 2004, 12:50 PM
one car would suffice....and i looked up "8 year old dumbass" and say youre name
did i ever say anything against you? I&#39;m just trying to get back on peoples good side (mainly your&#39;s and civikid&#39;s) and i think civi aint as mad n e more (if you are, i&#39;m sorry for expecting you to not angry ) but i&#39;ve tried to leave you alone rasta, but you just keep talking shiat about me, when i havent said shiat. so if i were you rasta, i&#39;d stop it. [/b][/quote]
alright fine, ill stop picking on you cuz youre such a suck up

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (civikid &#064; Jul 22 2004, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if i wanted a handjob id do it myself</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stewey)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>ah ha&#33;* so they DO make bigger diapers&#33;* that deceitful woman told me i had to learn to use the tiolet&#33;* well, fie on the toilet&#33;* its made slaves of you all&#33;* ive seen it sitting there..lazy, slothful, porcelain lay about feeding on other peoples doo doo while contributing nothing of its own to society&#33;* YOU GET A JOB&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='signature'>
SirSuspended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 01:07 AM   #43
Anthony Montelo

Send a message via AIM to Anthony Montelo Send a message via MSN to Anthony Montelo

Quote:
Originally posted by Rasta+Jul 22 2004, 10:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rasta @ Jul 22 2004, 10:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Montelo@Jul 22 2004, 07:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rasta
Quote:
@Jul 22 2004, 12:50 PM

did i ever say anything against you? I&#39;m just trying to get back on peoples good side (mainly your&#39;s and civikid&#39;s) and i think civi aint as mad n e more (if you are, i&#39;m sorry for expecting you to not angry ) but i&#39;ve tried to leave you alone rasta, but you just keep talking shiat about me, when i havent said shiat. so if i were you rasta, i&#39;d stop it.
alright fine, ill stop picking on you cuz youre such a suck up [/b][/quote]
god wtf man. jus cuz im younger than you doesnt make you better than me
Old 07-23-2004, 06:02 AM   #44
The Fighting Panda Man
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER

The Fighting Panda Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to The Fighting Panda Man Send a message via MSN to The Fighting Panda Man Send a message via Yahoo to The Fighting Panda Man

they been pickin on everyone. go down to gen. discussion and you see. but i just dont care anymore.

<u>WIPS</u>
Infiniti for HI battle _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
High School <span style='color:red'>_ _ _ _ _ _ _</span> _

<span style='color:green'>If you agree with my sentiment, copy this into your sig
Procrastination is not the problem, but the solution. Motivation is evil, I mean, look at who is motivated. Child molesters, terrorists, muggers and thieves, ALL VERY HIGHLY MOTIVATED! If you are motivated, you're running with the wrong crowd.

HOORAY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS! I've been offered $100,000+ from 3 schools, collectively.</span>
The Fighting Panda Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 09:55 AM   #45
Anthony Montelo

civikid aint bothering me anymore, its just dumbass rasta
Old 07-24-2004, 09:12 AM   #46
bartjuhhh
PSC NOOB

bartjuhhh is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bartjuhhh

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve107@Jul 8 2004, 06:05 AM
I like rice.. I eat it every day
And I&#39;m Asian from origen also...
I suppose you don&#39;t like this car made by Firefly:

But to be serious... I haven&#39;t seen a chop from you yet? Or did I miss it?
People just have to do whatever they want... if they want a 30 foot wing on the car they just have to do that... and if you want to ban people who chop rice you&#39;d better close this forum.. or at least ban most members here...
I&#39;m new to this also and the first thing you do is copy/paste wings, vents and all that into other cars... after that you begin to try brush things.. (like big riced vents and skirts :P )
I really don&#39;t know what the problem is... if you don&#39;t like it it&#39;s your opinion and respect that, but don&#39;t tell other people what to do.. and not even before you didn&#39;t show anything yourself first (unless I missed it)
And another thing... not all riced cars are slow... as I speak with experience...
I&#39;d bet if you get to choose in real life between some standard wheels and some chromed souped up wheels you&#39;ll pick the last although it won&#39;t make the car faster... or even a nice virtual tuned car over a standard white boring one although it isn&#39;t faster... but then again.. I might be mistaken...
HOLY SJIT &#33;

ITS PERFECTLY ****** up <_<

---------------------------------------------©bartjuhhh------------------------------------------
bartjuhhh is offline   Reply With Quote