Navigation:   Home  >>  Forums

Go Back   Photoshopchop.com > PHOTO CHOPS > OTHER PHOTOSHOP WORKS

Notices

OTHER PHOTOSHOP WORKS Anything that isn't an Auto Chop. Wallpapers, new sigs, web page designs or whatever else you have come up with.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2006, 06:14 PM   #1
Ostrit
PSC PRO MEMBER
 
Ostrit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: United States
Posts: 205
Ostrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default [Fake] 360 on my table! MAGIC

Same as before, all work done in Photoshop!



POP!



It's magic!
__________________

Master of adding PSP's into your hands!
Tjeck out my fakes here
Ostrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 06:38 PM   #2
Mike Minnillo
Carty's *****
 
Mike Minnillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 1986
Location: colorado springs, CO
Posts: 2,774
Mike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is EurotasticMike Minnillo Is Eurotastic
Send a message via AIM to Mike Minnillo
Default

looks real! awesome job.
__________________
SCCA autocross, bitach!
Racing is like sex. why would you only want it to last for 10 seconds at a time?
Rosie
Mike Minnillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 03:18 AM   #3
mahalo_dudered
PSC PRO MEMBER
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 212
mahalo_dudered is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to mahalo_dudered
Default

sorry man i dont believe it. its too perfect.
__________________
mahalo_dudered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:03 AM   #4
chopster
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER
 
chopster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,250
chopster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chopster
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalo_dudered
sorry man i dont believe it. its too perfect.
i have to agree on that one, if you look at the reflection. specially the button you can see it's not just flipped but that even shadows are different...
__________________


Once you've taken a few punches and realize you're not made of glass, you don't feel alive unless you're pushing yourself as you can go
chopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:03 PM   #5
branden
PSC SENIOR MEMBER
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: pembroke pines, fl
Posts: 272
branden is on a distinguished road
Default

i'm gonna have to say that it is a chop, because there is a mistake.... if you look at the power botton, it's not upsidedown. i'm not sure why it's not, because the rest of the image in the reflection is flipped. i finally gave up and said it's chopped because looking at it was making my eyes play tricks with me.
__________________
branden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:22 PM   #6
VipFREAK
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER
 
VipFREAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,542
VipFREAK is on a distinguished road
Default

Would've been better with a PS3 there.

Nice job.
__________________
Learn to use the Pen Tool here!
VipFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:38 PM   #7
elmalfiso15
PSC "I HAVE NO LIFE" MEMBER
 
elmalfiso15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 885
elmalfiso15 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to elmalfiso15
Default

please do one with a PS3!!!
__________________
MSN: alexhernandez6@hotmail.com
Intel 2.4 Core 2 Quad
NVidia 8800 GTX
2GB Corsair RAM
elmalfiso15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:40 AM   #8
deanpaul
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southend, Essex
Posts: 10
deanpaul is on a distinguished road
Angry

That picture isn't fake. If you look above the XBOX under the TV you can see the TV stand has a slight cream colour too is although a light is on.. the XBOX360 has the same colour on it and it looks like it's sitting directly under the light.. so no i don't believe you either the reflections are too perfect aswell.

Last edited by deanpaul; 11-12-2006 at 02:38 PM.
deanpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:28 PM   #9
Ostrit
PSC PRO MEMBER
 
Ostrit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: United States
Posts: 205
Ostrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

whoah... people arguing whenever its fake or not! hahaha...

trust me it IS fake, i didn't get the money for it yet..

i'll start working on one with the PS3!
__________________

Master of adding PSP's into your hands!
Tjeck out my fakes here
Ostrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 01:31 PM   #10
Carty
Get Banned, Ask Me How.

 
Carty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 6,928
Carty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total Badass

Awards Showcase
Forum Comedian 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to Carty Send a message via Skype™ to Carty
Default

PS3 is a joke, its going to be horrible, Ive played it, its an expensive xbox with slower loading times... not to mention it only has 1 exclusive game, the rest are coming out for xbox
__________________
One of PSC's oldest active members, July 31, 2003


Carty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 03:54 PM   #11
MRWILDE
 
MRWILDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: Canada - Smack in the middle.
Posts: 2,174
MRWILDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Nice work ... looks like a pic from ebay or something. lol.
__________________
MRWILDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 07:59 PM   #12
VipFREAK
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER
 
VipFREAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,542
VipFREAK is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carty
not to mention it only has 1 exclusive game, the rest are coming out for xbox
Hmm... GTHD... Killzone... Motorstorm... Resistance: Fall of Man. Yeah. Ok.
__________________
Learn to use the Pen Tool here!
VipFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:17 PM   #13
Carty
Get Banned, Ask Me How.

 
Carty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 6,928
Carty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total Badass

Awards Showcase
Forum Comedian 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to Carty Send a message via Skype™ to Carty
Default

killzone motorstorm and resistance are all in development for 360, yeah ok ;-)
__________________
One of PSC's oldest active members, July 31, 2003


Carty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 01:11 AM   #14
branden
PSC SENIOR MEMBER
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: pembroke pines, fl
Posts: 272
branden is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carty
killzone motorstorm and resistance are all in development for 360, yeah ok ;-)
i dont think so, they are all licenced by sony... but i could be wrong, but what do you mean expensive XBOX? it's a new procesor. they dont even know all of it's capabilities yet. i dont know though, maybe i just dont like xbox cuz all 3 of mine have died, and 2 of my friend's 360's have over heated after being on for more than an hour... anyways, sorry about jacking the thread. i'm sticking with saying it's a chop.
__________________
branden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 01:50 AM   #15
Carty
Get Banned, Ask Me How.

 
Carty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 6,928
Carty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total BadassCarty is a Total Badass

Awards Showcase
Forum Comedian 
Total Awards: 1

Send a message via AIM to Carty Send a message via Skype™ to Carty
Default

they are licensed by sony right now, but the gaming companies feel that they can make more profit by realeasing games on more than one system, the only reason xbox has exclusive games now is because microsoft pays out the ***... the PS3 is capable of amazing things, ya, but the companies that are creating the games are not, the PS3 will not use its full potential for a minimum of 4 years, much like the xbox when it first came out... so the games will be over priced (80-100 $$) but deliver no more than a typical xbox 360 game... so you say well in 4 years it will blow everything out of the water when games catch up... research shows that companies release systems every 3-5 years because software is out dated... so when the PS3 is finally carrying games worth having microsoft will have already released a new system
__________________
One of PSC's oldest active members, July 31, 2003


Carty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 03:13 AM   #16
ollie_a
PSC PRO MEMBER
 
ollie_a's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: butt f-ing egypt (oregon US)
Posts: 236
ollie_a is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carty
they are licensed by sony right now, but the gaming companies feel that they can make more profit by realeasing games on more than one system, the only reason xbox has exclusive games now is because microsoft pays out the ***... the PS3 is capable of amazing things, ya, but the companies that are creating the games are not, the PS3 will not use its full potential for a minimum of 4 years, much like the xbox when it first came out... so the games will be over priced (80-100 $$) but deliver no more than a typical xbox 360 game... so you say well in 4 years it will blow everything out of the water when games catch up... research shows that companies release systems every 3-5 years because software is out dated... so when the PS3 is finally carrying games worth having microsoft will have already released a new system

...and thats why i play computer games
__________________

ollie_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:45 AM   #17
branden
PSC SENIOR MEMBER
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: pembroke pines, fl
Posts: 272
branden is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_a
...and thats why i play computer games
agreed. but computers change every day, so by the time you get your new stuff home, there is better stuff out. i guess it all comes down to how much you want to pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carty
they are licensed by sony right now, but the gaming companies feel that they can make more profit by realeasing games on more than one system, the only reason xbox has exclusive games now is because microsoft pays out the ***... the PS3 is capable of amazing things, ya, but the companies that are creating the games are not, the PS3 will not use its full potential for a minimum of 4 years, much like the xbox when it first came out... so the games will be over priced (80-100 $$) but deliver no more than a typical xbox 360 game... so you say well in 4 years it will blow everything out of the water when games catch up... research shows that companies release systems every 3-5 years because software is out dated... so when the PS3 is finally carrying games worth having microsoft will have already released a new system

of course they'll make more of a profit, it's just like the GTA series. XBOX also has exclusive games, because microsoft makes their own games, so they will never see a playstation. that is why PS has a few exclusive, that eventually make it to other systems, and XBOX has many of them that dont. dont get me wrong, i think XBOX will always come out on top because of this, but i just have had nothing but problems with them, so i dont like them.
__________________
branden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:27 PM   #18
iMARC
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER
 
iMARC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,041
iMARC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to iMARC Send a message via MSN to iMARC
Default

The BIG issue why i bought a ps2 and not a xbox was GRAN TURISMO!!!
and it will be the reason why i buy playstations forever!
its the only game i need...

cheers
iMARC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 02:34 PM   #19
VipFREAK
PSC 1000 POSTS MEMBER
 
VipFREAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,542
VipFREAK is on a distinguished road
Default

Amen...

Even if that game is shitty I'll buy it. That's sad I'm such a GT whore. Kazunori Yamauchi you better get the damn sounds right this time.

edit: lol, ouch... http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-6...feed&subj=zdnn
__________________
Learn to use the Pen Tool here!

Last edited by VipFREAK; 11-14-2006 at 02:54 PM.
VipFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:12 PM   #20
Ostrit
PSC PRO MEMBER
 
Ostrit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: United States
Posts: 205
Ostrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

poor little sony.... i kinda lost the sony appeal!
__________________

Master of adding PSP's into your hands!
Tjeck out my fakes here
Ostrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Dell Inspiron N5050 Bottom Base Cover Bezel Assembly Motherboard Mount Tested
$16.0
Dell Inspiron N5050 Bottom Base Cover Bezel Assembly Motherboard Mount Tested pictureHP Pro 6305 SFF 676196-001 AMD Socket FM2 DDR3 SDRAM Desktop Motherboard
$24.99
HP Pro 6305 SFF 676196-001 AMD Socket FM2    DDR3 SDRAM Desktop Motherboard pictureDell V52N7 Poweredge T110 LGA 1156/Socket H DDR3 SDRAM Desktop Motherboard
$33.24
Dell V52N7 Poweredge T110 LGA 1156/Socket H DDR3 SDRAM Desktop Motherboard pictureDell 2YYK5 OptiPlex 7020 SFF Intel Desktop Motherboard LGA1155
$25.95
Dell 2YYK5 OptiPlex 7020 SFF Intel Desktop Motherboard LGA1155 pictureLot of 50 pcs Motherboards HP Asus Dell etc Laptop Desktop All-in-one for parts
$499.99
Lot of 50 pcs Motherboards HP Asus Dell etc Laptop Desktop All-in-one for parts picture



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All rights reserved 2002-2008 Photoshopchop.com