Navigation:   Home  >>  Articles  >>  Photoshop CS FAQ's
Please enable JavaScript and Flash Player plugin.

Login Panel

Remember Me

Not registered?
Register now!

Forgot your password?

New Posts Today's Posts Who's Online? My UserCP Search Forum  
Updates!:  Updates are recently implemented or taking place.

News / Articles

Print    Email

How do I locate the hidden Tools on the Toolbar? Grouped Tools have a small triangle in the lower right of the head tool for that particular group.

Click and hold on the head tool that has the triangle icon and the flyout group/menu appears.

Toggle to one of the grouped Tools, hold the Shift key + that main Tools key shortcut.
For eample, to cycle through the Shape Tools (U) (Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, Polygonal, Line, Custom) hold the Shift Key + U.

To find out what the active Tools keyboard shortcut is, it's the Letter to the far right of the tool title.

For tools that don't have a flyout menu and you whant instant access to it's keyboard shortcut turn on the 'Show Tool Tips' Option via 'Edit/Preferences/General' menu command. That way everytime you mouse over a Tool the corresponding keyboard shortcut will pop up in an info caption.


RSS Feeds

RSS Click here for RSS

Privacy Policy & Terms of USe   |   Advertising Information and Contact

All rights reserved 2002 - 2009